1. Change everything on the left into terms of cos and sin. Then distribute the cosx, after that try to combine anything you can, change anything you can to tanx, etc.
2. Again, change everything you can into sin and cos first, then distribute.
A few of the most important things to keep in mind are, when you are done with simplifying things and whatnot, if something is a fraction, combine the terms. In such trig identities, one of the most used basic definitions is tanx=sinx/cosx
hey you, i got this
just solve the left side
then multiply ,so...
since 1+cot^2X one of the trig identity which equals
to csc^2X, problem solved
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving