1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help quick. havent been paying much attention.

1. Jan 26, 2009 #1
    I havent been paying much attention and i have a chapter test tomorrow and a final on thursday i need help on how to do this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2009 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow, it looks like you are in trouble. We really cannot help you catch up at this late date. Perhaps in the future you will make an effort to keep up.

4. Jan 26, 2009 #3
    can someone help me with some problems at least??

5. Jan 26, 2009 #4

mgb_phys

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/work.html

6. Jan 26, 2009 #5

LowlyPion

Homework Helper

What are you stuck on?

7. Jan 26, 2009 #6
    ok, then start with what you know about the first question.

8. Jan 26, 2009 #7
    i really know nothing.
    do you guys have the formulas i would use to solve these?
    im sure if i have the formulas i can figure out how to solve it.
    i lost my formula sheet :cry:

9. Jan 27, 2009 #8
    What I've learned from lurking here a while is you're not going to get handouts. You have to show an effort, and people will point you in the right direction.

Taking pictures of a crumpled piece of paper and basically asking for answers is not showing effort.

10. Jan 27, 2009 #9
    i only want someone not to give me the answers but to explain to me how to do it.
    maybe like give me examples that look like the problems on the paper. but not exactly.

11. Jan 27, 2009 #10

Nabeshin

Science Advisor

This forum is here to assist in homework questions. Not to teach an entire introductory physics course, which it sounds like is what you need.

Although, I like the fact that you admit you haven't been paying attention. At least you know why.

12. Jan 27, 2009 #11

CompuChip

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Let me just give you a hint then: if you draw the wrong diagram you're not going to be able to solve 2. East and west are opposite directions, just like north and south.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?