1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help regarding this

1. Oct 24, 2007 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

I have pasted the diagram with the attached file so any explanation

I am trying to find the answer to this questions and I am reading ahead of my exams this next January . And I am going through the past questions

a. Determine current flowing through 2 ohms resistor using superposition and nortons theorem

b. Determine the current flowing across 8R ohms resistor using thevenems and Nortons

Please I need a site that can give different examples on how to solve more complex questions Please I just like your help. It will prepare me a lot

Thank you.

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 24, 2007 #2

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF, MICHEEL. One of the rules here on the PF is that you must show us your own work and thoughts in order for us to provide tutorial help. We do not give out answers here on the PF.

Do you know how to write the Kirchoff Current Law equations for the nodes in that circuit? That is the best way to approach this type of problem.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?