Help With 3 Forgotten Problems Before Monday Test

• Thread starter lilnate525
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around a student seeking help with three problems they forgot to do and a test due on Monday. They explain that their book bag is locked up in the computer lab and their teacher is out of town. Another person suggests learning how to pick locks to retrieve their bag. The conversation also includes a discussion about the continuity of a function, with one person suggesting reading on the topic.
lilnate525
I need help with 3 problems. it would not be hard if I had my book or notes. The problem is my book bag was locked up in the computer lab, and Mr.Holland is out of town. I been looking for some help for the 3 problems I forgot about doing.(problems we did awhile back) The real bad news is that my test is due on monday...I join dis forum crying for help :uhh: :cry: .

Physics news on Phys.org
You might want to, uhh... post the problems, or something... :tongue:

lilnate525 said:
I need help with 3 problems. it would not be hard if I had my book or notes. The problem is my book bag was locked up in the computer lab, and Mr.Holland is out of town. I been looking for some help for the 3 problems I forgot about doing.(problems we did awhile back) The real bad news is that my test is due on monday...I join dis forum crying for help :uhh: :cry: .

You obviously can't get your stuff legally so to learn how to pick locks, go here.

Please do not take my messages seiously, for it can be deadly.
-yo' mamma

if f(x)= (x-4)/(x-2)(x+1), show that f(x) is continuous at =4. At what value(s) of x is f(x) discontinuous?

yomamma said:
You obviously can't get your stuff legally so to learn how to pick locks, go here.

Please do not take my messages seiously, for it can be deadly.
-yo' mamma
I was goin to climb over the wall, but my adviser was not having it. I could have got in, but they told me I could not which is messed up.

alright, so what does it mean for [itex]f(x)[/itex] to be continuous at [itex]x=a[/itex] (definition, please!)?

1. What are the three forgotten problems that require help before the Monday test?

The three forgotten problems that require help before the Monday test could vary depending on the subject or course. It is best to check with your teacher or classmates to determine which problems you need assistance with.

2. How can I get help with these forgotten problems before the Monday test?

There are several ways to get help with forgotten problems before the Monday test. You can ask your teacher for clarification during class or after school, form a study group with classmates, or seek help from a tutor or online resources.

3. Is it important to address these forgotten problems before the Monday test?

Yes, it is important to address these forgotten problems before the Monday test. These problems may be key concepts that will be tested, and not addressing them could result in a lower grade. It is always best to refresh your knowledge and understanding of all topics before a test.

4. What can I do if I am struggling with the forgotten problems and the test is only a few days away?

If you are struggling with the forgotten problems and the test is approaching, it is important to seek help immediately. You can schedule a meeting with your teacher, attend a review session, or use online resources to help you understand the material better.

5. How can I prevent forgetting important problems before a test in the future?

To prevent forgetting important problems before a test in the future, it is important to regularly review and practice the material as you learn it. Forming good study habits and setting aside dedicated study time can also help you retain the information better. Additionally, seeking help or clarification when needed can prevent confusion and forgotten problems.