1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help with 3 problems

1. Apr 29, 2005 #1
    I need help with 3 problems. it would not be hard if I had my book or notes. The problem is my book bag was locked up in the computer lab, and Mr.Holland is out of town. I been looking for some help for the 3 problems I forgot about doing.(problems we did awhile back) The real bad news is that my test is due on monday......I join dis forum crying for help :uhh: :cry: .
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 29, 2005 #2
    You might want to, uhh... post the problems, or something... :tongue:
  4. Apr 29, 2005 #3

Gold Member

You obviously can't get your stuff legally so to learn how to pick locks, go here.

Please do not take my messages seiously, for it can be deadly.
    -yo' mamma
  5. Apr 29, 2005 #4
    if f(x)= (x-4)/(x-2)(x+1), show that f(x) is continuous at =4. At what value(s) of x is f(x) discontinuous?
  6. Apr 29, 2005 #5
    I was goin to climb over the wall, but my adviser was not having it. I coulda got in, but they told me I could not which is messed up.
  7. Apr 29, 2005 #6
    alright, so what does it mean for [itex]f(x)[/itex] to be continuous at [itex]x=a[/itex] (definition, please!)?
  8. Apr 29, 2005 #7
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?