1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help with a Schrodinger's cat Science fair experiment?

1. Sep 16, 2011 #1
    I am in my freshman year, and I am doing a Schrodinger's cat science fair experiment for AP physics. I know that I might use flipping a coin inside a box, or exploding a raw egg in a microwave instead of killing cats. Anyhow, I was wondering if someone could assist in making this an experiment with a problem, hypothesis, data table, etc. I need a title as well, (e.g: The Effect of xyz on abc). I'm not asking you to do it for me, I'm merely asking you to convert my idea into a feasible experiment that allows me to put it on a poster and bring it to ISEF. (Normal science fair procedures and requirements will be used.) Thank you so much!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted