1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need help with homework

1. Sep 12, 2006 #1
    i need help with homework!!!

here's the problem: a piece of tape pulled from the dispenser has 0.26e-6C of charge per centimeter, what length of tape must be pulled to transfer 3.4e13 electrons to the remaining tape?
    i took physicsI 2 years ago, and i don't remember anything!! help!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2006 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please post your homework questions in the Homework & Coursework subforum. And please read the guidelines for posting in that forum. We can't help with homework unless we first see some effort from you.

Secondly, "I don't remember anything" is not a great excuse for not being able to attempt a homework problem. You don't have to remember much if you've got a textbook nearby.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Sep 12, 2006 #3

Not to be mean, but it is much easier for a person who is going to help you if you give a better title. Tons of people come here everyday and say "HELP!!!" Or "Plz help mez with my homeworkr!"
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?