• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

I need help with quantum physics

• Thread starter Gravitons
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi, im just a teenager but im very interested and dedicated to learning quantum physics, i want to be a theoretical physicist or astrophysicist, something like that. But im trying to learn as much as I can using books, tv, and the internet mostly. Sometimes i have a hard time understanding it and would really be pleased if some people could help me, im not asking for a tutor, just some tips, explanations, to help me understand more. And I am also looking into certain colleges if anyone has any comments on that.

Thank you

Answers and Replies

chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
You're asking someone to... teach you physics? That's too broad a request.

- Warren

Sometimes i have a hard time understanding it and would really be pleased if some people could help me, im not asking for a tutor, just some tips, explanations, to help me understand more.
That's what this forum is for !

SpectraCat
Science Advisor
Hi, im just a teenager but im very interested and dedicated to learning quantum physics, i want to be a theoretical physicist or astrophysicist, something like that. But im trying to learn as much as I can using books, tv, and the internet mostly. Sometimes i have a hard time understanding it and would really be pleased if some people could help me, im not asking for a tutor, just some tips, explanations, to help me understand more. And I am also looking into certain colleges if anyone has any comments on that.

Thank you
Okie dokie ... so start asking questions!

ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author

Thank you
Don't ask to ask, just ask!

The most effective way to use this forum is to ask specific questions, preferably on something that you've tried to understand (i.e. you've made an attempt first) but still have problems with. This way, it doesn't degenerate into a full-blown lesson on a general topic, which is almost impossible to do on a public forum such as this. So ask your question, and indicate that you already know or attempted to understand, and where exactly you don't.

Zz.