Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I NEED project ideas please

1. May 29, 2004 #1
    I am doing a book report project (its actually a final project) for my English class. I chose The Elegant Universe. Anyway, one of the portions of the project that is killing me is the part where we have to make book marks for the whole class (32). I want to just make copies of a 2D book mark (some people actually did oragami for their project! they made dodecahedrons) with a cool image on it. I just don't know what. I am thinking about a Calibi Yau image. But would that look somewhat appealing at all?

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2004 #2
    oh, and do you have any ideas? thanks in advance.

4. May 29, 2004 #3
    Making book marks is an art project, and has nothing to do with English. Your teacher sounds off the wall to me. People's grades in English should not be connected to their origami skills.

Anyway, you're stuck with the situation, so pretend it's an art project with an English theme. The safest way to go is pick a literary quote you like and pair it with a complimentary image.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?