Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I Need Sleep!

1. Feb 7, 2006 #1
    I got 2 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours. I’m such an idiot. :grumpy: Now im a walking zombie. :cry: I think I will go and buy a big coffee from star bucks now.....................................shudder. Its weird though, im yawning but I don’t really feel all that tired. It comes and goes. Sometimes I feel no effects of sleep deprivation. I really don’t think I was designed for more than 6 hours of sleep a day. Im afraid if I fall asleep now I wont wake up. Then I will miss class and I cant turn in my stat homework which kept me up because I started it at 1 a.m today lol. My advice, dont start your stat hw at 1 am when its due the next day.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 7, 2006 #2

Curious3141

Homework Helper

My advice : don't do Medicine. It's no joke, as a Houseman/intern, you'll be working 40 hours at a stretch with no sleep at all, repeating that feat 3 times a week, all the while making critical decisions that affect the lives and deaths of your patients.

4. Feb 7, 2006 #3
    Good job there Cyrus. Might want to check your integration one more time before turning in that homework.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?