1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need sol for this

1. Sep 21, 2007 #1

hlo

I need sol for this plz

httashment

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2007 #2
    we don't do homework for people. post your own answers and we'll see if its right or not and where you need help.
    Its better to learn by understanding than just taking answers

4. Sep 21, 2007 #3

CompuChip

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Welcome to PF, hlo.
    In addition to edmondng's comments, I'd like to point out that not all of us nerds; I mean physicists have access to MSWord all the time. If the question is too large to post in the text, perhaps you could convert your attachment to JPG or PDF (there are free PDF printers for that).

5. Oct 25, 2007 #4
    Hi, hope u solved all the questions already. It's quite an easy questions set.

6. Oct 26, 2007 #5

CompuChip

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'm afraid we scared hlo off, maybe giving the impression that we're not willing to help. That is of course not true, we just expect people to show what they've already tried before coming here (after all, we're not input-homework-output-answers machines). So please don't stop trying and asking questions hlo.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?