Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need some feedback on a strange idea I have. please read post

1. Mar 1, 2005 #1
    Here is what I beleive to be the base concepts for understanding a strategy towards discovering the equations of the grand unified theory, and all other theories that have to do with existance,space,time,etc..
    First of all, know that all complex things and designs are built from simple components.Here are what I beleive to be the simplest components: yes/not | begin/off | all/none | is/no | on/end |add/divide | subtract/multiply | know/forget |say/wait |once/again/stop/again/end | up/down | left/right | top/bottom |alike/attract | for/neutral/against | with/not-with | let/hold | desire/purpose/design/create | reflect/admire.
    This may look crazy but isn't it strange that we are here, and can hold a hand in front if our face and know that it is there? I beleive that conscienceness is everywhere but the state of awareness adds with complexity of design and integration of the simple components and grows into higher states, increasing in ability to become a being of soul,and ability. I know-therefore I am. My parts are integrated and functions are able and real and have being instead of just being a concept. Does any of this make any sence to anyone but me? Surely if you can see then you must agree. -- JRLogan.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 1, 2005 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I don't get it. What is your idea that you want feedback on?

I also don't get these relations - | yes/not | begin/off | is/no | on/end| say/wait | once/again/stop/again/end | alike/attract | let/hold | reflect/admire :confused:

Yes we are aware, but I don't see a question. Please coherently state a question.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2005
  4. Mar 1, 2005 #3

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I should also note that personal theories (those without mainstream acceptance) are not permitted on PF.

- Warren

5. Mar 1, 2005 #4
    thanks Eva, The question is the next to last sentance in the post. I thought that this forum would be a good place to communicate with people who are serious about understanding and unravelling the mysteries of creation and being. So many people take it for granted that we are here and that things exist. Many have sought to understand the facets of nature and the governing laws of the universe. Any endeavor
    must have a place to start from. Thanks again. --jrlogan

6. Mar 1, 2005 #5

Astronuc

That appears to be the case.
    :rolleyes: You missed a few.
    It looks crazy. And it is not strange that we are here. We just are, and we have to be somewhere. Might as well be here, or in some cases there.
    One is free to believe whatever one believes.
    No :biggrin:

Please consider contributing to https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=68

7. Mar 1, 2005 #6

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Alot of people take alot of things for granted. I'm more than sure that you also take lots for granted. It may not be life, but there sure is something.

8. Mar 1, 2005 #7

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

jrlogan, have you read any philosophy? How about Descartes' search for truth?

9. Mar 1, 2005 #8

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I still think this is a bad joke...Pardon my incredulity.And this kind of jokes is unappropriate for a serious forum as TD.So please,do no move it there.Some people,regular posters in TD,might get offended.:tongue2:

Daniel.

10. Mar 1, 2005 #9

Evo

My thoughts exactly, doesn't have enough information to qualify for TD, I didn't feel it had enough substance to meet Philosophy guidelines.

The next to last sentence
    It makes perfect to sense to me that we're here and developed as we did.

Jrlogan, you might want to check out the philosophy section. You will probably find similar posts there.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?