Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need some help! [with the PF iPad app]

1. Oct 29, 2013 #1
    I do apologize for posting this post here but I had on choice.I have lots of porblem with this application.first of all I forgot my password and I don't know how can I change it? Or remember it? And I don't know how can I change my picture or add information into my profile actually I don't know how to work with physics forums! But I need it !

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 29, 2013 #2

Borek

Staff: Mentor

What OS/Browser do you use?

In general you should follow MY PF link from the upper menu - you will have menu on the left where you can access most of the tools you need to deal with your profile (including changing password - note you can't change password without knowing the old one, but you can request password reset).

4. Oct 29, 2013 #3
    Thanks for your reply.I'm here with my iPad and I'm using the physics forums application and I don't have any menu here and I can't find MY PF link.

5. Oct 29, 2013 #4

Borek

Staff: Mentor

OK, so you have to wait for someone using the app.

6. Oct 29, 2013 #5
    I think the only way is to log in in PF site and I did it and it worked! Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook