AM Signal Receiver & Demodulation: Link & Book Recommendations

• Thread starter eng.mustafaS
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Book Link
In summary, the individual is looking for resources on receivers of AM signals and the demodulation of AM signals. They are recommended to use Google or Wikipedia for basic information, and to check out a thread on the Physics Forums for additional resources.
eng.mustafaS
i need some! link or book

hi there

i need some! link or book or report or any thing about these following:

1 -receiver of AM signal

2 - demodulation of AM signal

and thank you

Engineering news on Phys.org

eng.mustafaS said:
hi there

i need some! link or book or report or any thing about these following:

1 -receiver of AM signal

2 - demodulation of AM signal

and thank you

Google is your friend. In addition, for simple subjects like those, wikipedia.org is a good place to check. And this thread below (which is at the top of the EE forum) has a number of good resources for EEs:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=315139

1. What is the best resource for finding links or books on a specific topic?

The best resource for finding links or books on a specific topic would be a search engine, such as Google or Bing. These search engines have a vast database of websites and books that can provide useful information on a variety of topics.

2. How do I know if a link or book is credible?

To determine if a link or book is credible, you can check the source of the information and the author's credentials. Look for websites that end in .edu or .gov, as these are typically reliable sources. For books, check the author's background and any reviews or endorsements from experts in the field.

3. Are there any online databases or libraries that offer free access to scientific literature?

Yes, there are several online databases and libraries that offer free access to scientific literature. Some examples include PubMed, Google Scholar, and the Directory of Open Access Journals. These resources can be a great starting point for finding relevant links and books on a specific topic.

4. Can I trust the information provided in online links and books?

It is important to critically evaluate the information provided in online links and books, as not all sources are reliable. Look for sources that are backed by evidence and avoid those that make bold claims without any supporting data. It can also be helpful to cross-reference the information with other reputable sources.

5. How do I properly cite a link or book in my research or work?

To properly cite a link or book in your research or work, you can follow a specific citation style, such as APA or MLA. These styles have guidelines for citing various sources, including links and books. You can also use online citation generators to ensure your citations are accurate and consistent.