Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need some thesises!

1. Jul 16, 2009 #1
    Hi everyone, I want to find some information about large flow valve, but I don’t know how to get. Who can give me some thesises or magazine about this? Thank you. <personal email deleted>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 16, 2009 #2

FredGarvin

Science Advisor

Can you be just a bit more precise with what you are asking for? What kind of "large flow" valve are you looking for? What constitutes a "large flow?" Under what conditions will this valve have to operate? You need to be WAY more specific.

4. Jul 22, 2009 #3
    I am a Chinese student, I should do a research on the large flow of high water based fluid. I will study the relationship between the flow rate and the valve opening. My teacher asked me to find whether there is anyone who has finished the research in this area, and if so to what extent to carry out, because if someone has done research in this area, then I will make no sense the subject, so I need to look up a foreign language information, but It is difficult to find abroad information from the internal search engine. So I would like to have your help.
    The key word "pressure valve", "simulation" are related to my research, if someone is willing to help me, can make use of these two key words search. Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook