1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need to learn SolidEdge and SolidWorks fast. What are the best online resources?

Tags:
  1. Sep 1, 2012 #1
    Topic says it all really, thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 3, 2012 #2
    Re: I need to learn SolidEdge and SolidWorks fast. What are the best online resources

I found this site useful for learning SW.

4. Sep 8, 2012 #3
    Re: I need to learn SolidEdge and SolidWorks fast. What are the best online resources

While tutorials can be good for getting to know where the buttons etc are (especially the tutorials that come with SolidWorks, look in Help -> SolidWorks Tutorials) I think you learn more by actually working on projects. I found it useful to just pick basic objects to model (e.g. a screw, a spring, etc) and when I ran into difficulty search for the relevant tutorials/help online.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook