I ran out of toliet paper. What do I use?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Paper
In summary, the conversation revolves around a person who has run out of toilet paper and is looking for alternatives to use. Suggestions include newspaper, leaves and sticks, sandpaper, hand, wireless router, a dollar, burning it off, and using legs to go to the store. The conversation also mentions the person's parents and their reluctance to buy them toilet paper and condoms.
Mk
I ran out of toliet paper. What do I use?

Physics news on Phys.org
Newspaper, duh

Well, I have some leaves and sticks, a flaccid object, some sandpaper, my hand, and my wireless router. Which do I use?

Wireless router :eek:

Yes, that's what I said.

Wireless router indeed

I have one too

Use a dollar...though as little as ninety-five cents will do.

I could turn on a bunsen burner, and burn it off.

Mk said:
I could turn on a bunsen burner, and burn it off.

Hope you didn't have any beans lately

Use your legs... to go to the store and buy more toilet paper. :rolleyes: Men. Where are your parents, BTW?

Where are your parents, BTW?
I told them to buy me some toilet paper and a box of condoms. They said not to use tacks again.

I'll just wait here while my butt is numbing. You don't expect me to go to the store with my pants down!

What are some alternatives for toilet paper?

Some alternatives for toilet paper include tissues, baby wipes, paper towels, and bidets.

Can I use facial tissue instead of toilet paper?

Yes, facial tissue can be used as a substitute for toilet paper. However, it is not designed for flushing and can clog pipes if not disposed of properly.

Is it safe to use paper towels as toilet paper?

Paper towels are not recommended as a substitute for toilet paper. They are not designed to break down in water and can cause clogs in pipes and septic systems.

Are baby wipes flushable?

Some baby wipes are labeled as "flushable," but they can still cause clogs in pipes and should not be flushed. It is best to dispose of them in the trash.

What is a bidet and how does it work?

A bidet is a personal cleansing device that sprays water onto the genital area after using the toilet. It is commonly found in many European and Asian countries and is gaining popularity in other parts of the world as a more eco-friendly and hygienic option for cleaning after using the bathroom.