1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses I really need help in deciding what course to take next year.

1. Jan 17, 2008 #1
    I really need help in deciding what course to take next year. I want to have a career with something to do with computers/programming/electronics or even games. But I don't know what course to take, could anyone make some suggestions?
    How are the employment prospects in this field? Will I get hired straight out of uni?
    Any help is very appreciated.
    Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 17, 2008 #2
    One course isn't going to determine your career. We need more info about you - your strengths/weaknesses/major/university/location/etc.

4. Jan 17, 2008 #3
    Career guidance

Hello Masterchef,

I can understand your problem of which course to be decided and how can it will be helpful for your career, I want to share something with you i,e I had gone through a site which deals with career building and career guidance I can say that all issues related can be solved under one roof. I can give some points about that consultant, An important feature of this manual is that it provides access to powerful online personality assessments. These tools will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and gain valuable insights into the types of work you are most suited to. www.career-wise.com.au

5. Jan 17, 2008 #4
    Thanks for the site, I'll check it out.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?