I think I may need a bathroom break. Is this possible?

loseyourname said:
Oh, it's certainly funny, but I don't exactly see it as letting me into the inner workings of Bush's mind.
Nor I. I think SOS, Art, et al were kidding. Russ got the vibe too. The problem is certain people thought this might be ammo, and certain others may be a little fed up with jokes featuring Bush as their butt and have come to stomp heads. Ho hum.

Evo said:
Yep, this gets my vote for the most meaningless and absurd thread in PF political forum history.
\o/ Do I get a little icon in my profile for that?

vanesch
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
Oh, it's certainly funny, but I don't exactly see it as letting me into the inner workings of Bush's mind.
Makes me think of the Totally Perspective Vortex :tongue:

vanesch said:
Makes me think of the Totally Perspective Vortex :tongue:
I shudder to think what he saw in it. Perhaps the finished note ended: "Is it possible this is the work of the evil-doers?"

meL
loseyourname said:
So now we're performing psychoanalysis and handwriting analysis on a note regarding the need to use a restroom? This is even more absurd and surreal than the note itself. I feel like I'm dreaming as I read through this thread.
You aint seen nutin yet...

It only gets better.

:surprised

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Protocol is such a pain. But, how does it look if he just gets up and leaves; that's probably why he was asking, so he would be sure not to offend anyone.

The news was definitely in the toilet today...the other big story around here apparently is that Home Depot is being sued because some guy got glued to one of their toilet seats and it took 20 min before an employee believed him and called for help...had to be taken to the hospital with toilet seat still attached. I saw a clip from MSNBC where the reporter couldn't even get through the story with a straight face.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
Yep, this gets my vote for the most meaningless and absurd thread in PF political forum history.
Well, you were looking for funniest member nominees. :rofl:

I'm an HVAC engineer - I design (test, troubleshoot, etc) heating and air conditioning systems. The story was from a past life when I was enlisted in the Navy.
wow youve had two lifes? :biggrin:

What is this - night of the living thread?!? Who reanimated this thing?

Dunno but I laughed :biggrin: