Don't get so caught up in these things. You're are a human being, and you will always have a few errant thoughts that may worry or confuse you. Your personality is not defined by your thoughts, but by your actions, and the very fact that the thoughts worry you shows that your conscience is up and running at a perfectly normal level.
The only reason to be worried would be if you acted out the thoughts and impulses that you felt ashamed of, whether to purposely hurt others, or because you have trouble controlling them.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving