I triple-dog dare you

No thanks, I'll stick to life in black and white in this case. Guess I should have put a smiley by my original remark.

What's the deal, BTW? Five posts, all about colorization. Do you have a spider running to check for that particular word?
Yes - in fact I do... your loss. :-)

FredGarvin
Science Advisor
Well Jim,

Thank your luck stars your wife isn't within driving range to Bronner's like my wife is (open ALL YEAR ROUND):

http://www.bronners.com/index.html?source=adwords&campaign=bonners [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
jim mcnamara
Mentor
Fred -

We do have small year round Christmas shops that cater to tourists mostly... New Mexico is a big tourist destination. Santa Fe is among the top 5 tourist destinations worldwide.

I worked in SF for years, and now that I don't work in SF, I do not go there. Voluntarily.

During Indian Market downtown residents actually leave town for the weekend because it is so bad - congestion and ding-dong Anglos dressed like 1950's TV Indians, members of the Wannabe tribe :smile:

I gather you are near Bronner's. My condolences.

FredGarvin
Science Advisor
New Mexico has a year round Christmas store? I would have never guessed it.

We live about an hour's drive. It's horrible. Just horrible.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Did I miss it? Has nobody mentioned, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" as a must-see-every-year classic? :biggrin: It's one of my favorites.

Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Did I miss it? Has nobody mentioned, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" as a must-see-every-year classic? :biggrin: It's one of my favorites.
It's got to be the animated one (Chuck Jones, 1966 - Boris Karloff narrator and Grinch) - not the recent film adaptation produced by Ron Howard. Jim Carrey is funny, but I just care for that version.

Too bad the thread title isn't "I trib-dog dare you!" I wonder where our tribdog has gone?

Last edited:
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
It's got to be the animated one (Chuck Jones, 1966 - Boris Karloff narrator and Grinch) - not the recent film adaptation produced by Ron Howard. Jim Carrey is funny, but I just care for that version.
Yes, the animated one. I forgot there's a Jim Carrey version...I never saw it because I didn't think I'd enjoy him mutilating one of my favorite cartoons.