Did I Make a Mistake in my Matrix Multiplication?

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
In summary, as a scientist, it is crucial to check your answers to ensure accuracy and precision in your data and conclusions. This can be done by carefully reviewing calculations, seeking feedback from colleagues, and utilizing technology and statistical analysis tools. If answers do not align with expectations, it is important to recheck and consult with others. It is necessary to check answers multiple times to improve reliability and validity.
r-soy
Hi all

I want check my answers​

Attachments

• QQQQQ.JPG
    QQQQQ.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 11111111111.JPG
    11111111111.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 365
  • 22222222222.JPG
    22222222222.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 385
Physics news on Phys.org
r-soy said:
Hi all

I want check my answers​

It says it was a timed exam?

The upper right number in the answer of the first question is wrong. The rest is Ok.

The second matrix multiplication was with an unity matrix. You didn't have to write that one out.

willem2 said:
The upper right number in the answer of the first question is wrong. The rest is Ok.

The second matrix multiplication was with an unity matrix. You didn't have to write that one out.
Usually called identity matrix.

1. What is the importance of checking my answers as a scientist?

As a scientist, it is crucial to check your answers because accuracy and precision are essential components of the scientific method. By checking your answers, you can ensure that your data and conclusions are reliable and valid.

2. How do I check my answers as a scientist?

The first step is to carefully review your calculations and any assumptions or variables involved in your experiment or research. You can also ask a colleague or peer to review your work or use statistical analysis tools to verify your results.

3. What should I do if my answers do not match my expectations?

If your answers do not align with your expectations, it is essential to recheck your work and identify any potential errors or sources of bias. It is also helpful to consult with other scientists or experts in the field to gain further insights and perspectives.

4. Can I use technology to check my answers as a scientist?

Yes, technology can be a useful tool for checking your answers as a scientist. There are various software programs and tools available that can assist in data analysis and verification, such as statistical software, graphing calculators, and data visualization tools.

5. Is it necessary to check my answers multiple times as a scientist?

Yes, it is essential to check your answers multiple times as a scientist to ensure accuracy and reliability. By reviewing your work multiple times, you can catch any mistakes or errors and make necessary adjustments to improve the validity of your results.