I Want Help In Studying please

• Studying
  • Thread starter Ayoush-
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Studying
In summary, Lisab wants to find ways to study better so that she has more time for herself and to also have better grades. She wants to know if there are any other students in her country that have had similar experiences and what they did to help them. Additionally, she is looking for advice on how to study effectively.
Ayoush-
I Want Help In Studying please:)

hey veryone i need help in how to study and not to hate studying a lot and good
i want to know how to spend my time write
all my day i just stay at the internet and not doing usfull thing i really would love to know ways to study better and make my time have a good sufull not just playing or sleeping :) thank u all waiting who well answer:smile::)
And I Want To Add SomeThing Else That In OUr Country We Started studying at 1-9-2010 and i must finish in my own studying at 15-3-2011 so i need also opnion about how to finish before that day:)

and in the same time i want some time for my own activite well i have it now but i always do nothing in it i want to getm y self away from just playing because I am intersting in reading its new thing for me to read books and i want that so much:) please eveyon i want ur oinion please

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

any one:(

Search google. There are loads of sites for that kind of problem. :) And by the way, what are you taking? 1 year is too short a time for a useful degree.

I had a hard time studying when I started college. What helped me was getting into a routine.

Find a place to go that does not have distractions - for me, it was a particular room in the library. Stick to your routine, go there at a regular time. You have to have discipline, train yourself that when you go there you will focus.

Good luck with your studies!

no I am stil in highi school but in here in my country well its kinda hard so we must finish the full of everything in those months so we revion it in 16-3-2011 till 28-5-2011 and i know there is lots of sites for this i thought i may have some help from here

thank u lisab its will help me to put my self like this like i don't have the lap beside me so i jjust focus in study in that i will study more and betteR:)thank u

well i have an idea and want to know your opnions can i :)

@Ayoush-

Plan out your studies well so that you have sufficient time to cover everything. Identify your weaker subjects and allot more time for them without completely neglecting your stronger subjects. If you get distracted easily, then as Lisab suggested, find a place without the things distracting you (laptops, mobiles, mp3 players). You can allow yourself some entertainment though.

These are only suggestions, ultimately only YOU can discipline yourself. Stay focussed and study well. Good luck!

Last edited:

reshma thank u so much all of ur opnion i will do it and you raly courge me :)

1. Why is studying important?

Studying is important because it allows us to gain knowledge and understanding of various subjects, which can help us in our personal and professional lives. It also helps us to develop critical thinking skills and improve our memory and cognitive abilities.

2. How can I improve my study habits?

To improve your study habits, you can try setting a schedule and sticking to it, creating a designated study space, breaking up your study sessions into smaller chunks of time, and using effective study techniques such as summarizing and practicing active recall.

3. What are some tips for staying motivated while studying?

Some tips for staying motivated while studying include setting achievable goals, rewarding yourself for completing tasks, surrounding yourself with a positive and inspiring environment, and reminding yourself of the reasons why you are studying.

4. How can I manage my time effectively while studying?

To manage your time effectively while studying, you can create a study schedule, prioritize your tasks, eliminate distractions, and take regular breaks. It is also important to identify your most productive times of the day and plan your study sessions accordingly.

5. What can I do if I am struggling with a particular subject while studying?

If you are struggling with a particular subject while studying, you can try seeking help from a tutor or teacher, joining a study group, or using online resources such as educational videos and practice quizzes. It is also important to communicate with your teacher or professor and ask for clarification on any concepts that you are struggling with.