I want to be a good girl from now on!

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date

Lisa!

Gold Member
Ok I noticed that I was rude to most of people around here especially during the last few weeks!:blushing: So I've decided to be all light and sweet from now...o:)

Now would you wish me luck in whatever I'm going to do next week?:uhh:

Thanks

you're a sweet girl.

Lisa! said:
Ok I noticed that I was rude to most of people around here especially during the last few weeks!:blushing: So I've decided to be all light and sweet from now...o:)

Thanks

But being bad is so much more fun :devil: .

Lisa!

Gold Member
The_Professional said:
you're a sweet girl.
Very nice of you, thanks!:smile:

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Lisa! rude??
That's a contradiction in terms..

arildno said:
Lisa! rude??
That's a contradiction in terms..

If the terms you're referring to are ! and ??, then yes :tongue:

I've been in a bad mood for 5 months I know what it's like:wink:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
I've been in a bad mood for 5 months I know what it's like:wink:

Didn't know dogs had that problem.

nobody likes good girls.

Lisa! said:

Thanks
But the focus is on next week, not on 'rude'. And it certainly doesn't sound like going to the dentist. So, all the best of luck then.

Lisa! said:

Thanks
I do not know much about you, but I think being rude is better for you if that is the way you feel. Go on, don't manipulate yourself! :tongue2:

I will accept anything you do, sweetie...:biggrin:

What you need is a good beating.

Then you must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off.
My sweet Lisa, hope you have a great week ahead.:smile:

hypatia said:
Then you must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off.
How about with a wooden stick? No pain, No gain, No brain.

Lisa! said:

Thanks
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whew, wow, Lisa! That is no doubt one of the funniest posts I have ever read here. You can have my vote after danger gets impeached :smile:

Lisa!

Gold Member
Thank you for your wishes!:smile: (Blow a kiss at hypatia! )

franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile:

Bladibla: Unfortunately it's too late for that.:frown: Be grateful that people around you knew the other uses of wooden stick during your childhood!:wink:

matt: thank you for genrosity to give me Danger's title, but I don't want to be called funny!:smile:

P.S. I'll tell you what important is about to happen the next week, if it'd turn out the way I want! Anyway I'm doing my best to a good girl, although it could be difficult! Any suggestion from anyone is welcome and highly appreciated!:blushing:

Lisa! said:
franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile: :
:cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz:

Lisa!

Gold Member
franznietzsche said:
:cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz:
I didn't know you cry while you're dreaming of me!:frown:
Anyway since I want to be a good girl I'll forgive you for whatever you've done wrong!o:)

BobG

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
hypatia said:
I remember you! You're May Craig, who played the fisherwoman in "Quiet Man".

That line took a lot of takes:

Take 1: "Sir! Sir! You must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off!"

Take 2: "Sir! Sir! Here's some kind and gentle words to beat the sweetness out of the lady!"

Take 3: "Sir! Sir! Here's some sugar candy for the sweet lady to beat with kind and gentle words."

Take 4: "Aw, Jeez! Enough already! Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady!"

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Lisa! said:
Thank you for your wishes!:smile: (Blow a kiss at hypatia! )

franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile:

Bladibla: Unfortunately it's too late for that.:frown: Be grateful that people around you knew the other uses of wooden stick during your childhood!:wink:

matt: thank you for genrosity to give me Danger's title, but I don't want to be called funny!:smile:

P.S. I'll tell you what important is about to happen the next week, if it'd turn out the way I want! Anyway I'm doing my best to a good girl, although it could be difficult! Any suggestion from anyone is welcome and highly appreciated!:blushing:
Its never too late for a beating.

Lisa!

Gold Member
But I say it's too late because it doesn't help, Bladibla!:smile:

Astronuc said:
I concur! :smile:
Thanks!:blushing:

Lisa! said:
I didn't know you cry while you're dreaming of me!:frown:
Nightmares are scary you know.

Anyway since I want to be a good girl I'll forgive you for whatever you've done wrong!o:)
Well, now that you bring it up, there's a list......

franznietzsche said:
But being bad is so much more fun :devil: .
Yeah, good guys like bad girls (or was it vice-versa ? :biggrin: ).

Anyway, good luck on "whatever", Lisa!