I want to be a good girl from now on

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Girl
In summary, Franznietzsche suggests using gentle words and sugar candy to get the sweetness out of the woman. Matt suggests beating her with a wooden stick.
Lisa!
Gold Member
Ok I noticed that I was rude to most of people around here especially during the last few weeks!:blushing: So I've decided to be all light and sweet from now...o:)

Now would you wish me luck in whatever I'm going to do next week?:uhh:

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
you're a sweet girl.

Lisa! said:
Ok I noticed that I was rude to most of people around here especially during the last few weeks!:blushing: So I've decided to be all light and sweet from now...o:)

Thanks

But being bad is so much more fun :devil: .

The_Professional said:
you're a sweet girl.
Very nice of you, thanks!:smile:

Lisa! rude??
That's a contradiction in terms..

arildno said:
Lisa! rude??
That's a contradiction in terms..

If the terms you're referring to are ! and ??, then yes :tongue:

I've been in a bad mood for 5 months I know what it's like:wink:

Schrodinger's Dog said:
I've been in a bad mood for 5 months I know what it's like:wink:

Didn't know dogs had that problem.

nobody likes good girls.

Andy said:
nobody likes good girls.

Except as a fetish. And that's just weird.

Lisa! said:

Thanks

But the focus is on next week, not on 'rude'. And it certainly doesn't sound like going to the dentist. So, all the best of luck then.

Lisa! said:

Thanks

I do not know much about you, but I think being rude is better for you if that is the way you feel. Go on, don't manipulate yourself! :tongue2:

I will accept anything you do, sweetie...:biggrin:

What you need is a good beating.

Then you must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off.
My sweet Lisa, hope you have a great week ahead.:smile:

hypatia said:
Then you must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off.

How about with a wooden stick? No pain, No gain, No brain.

Lisa! said:

Thanks
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Whew, wow, Lisa! That is no doubt one of the funniest posts I have ever read here. You can have my vote after danger gets impeached :smile:

Thank you for your wishes!:smile: (Blow a kiss at hypatia! )

franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile:

Bladibla: Unfortunately it's too late for that.:frown: Be grateful that people around you knew the other uses of wooden stick during your childhood!:wink:

matt: thank you for genrosity to give me Danger's title, but I don't want to be called funny!:smile:

P.S. I'll tell you what important is about to happen the next week, if it'd turn out the way I want! Anyway I'm doing my best to a good girl, although it could be difficult! Any suggestion from anyone is welcome and highly appreciated!:blushing:

Lisa! said:
franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile: :
:cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz:

franznietzsche said:
:cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz: :cry: :zzz:
I didn't know you cry while you're dreaming of me!:frown:
Anyway since I want to be a good girl I'll forgive you for whatever you've done wrong!o:)

hypatia said:
I remember you! You're May Craig, who played the fisherwoman in "Quiet Man".

That line took a lot of takes:

Take 1: "Sir! Sir! You must beat her with kind, gentle words and sugar candy, so the sweetness wears off!"

Take 2: "Sir! Sir! Here's some kind and gentle words to beat the sweetness out of the lady!"

Take 3: "Sir! Sir! Here's some sugar candy for the sweet lady to beat with kind and gentle words."

Take 4: "Aw, Jeez! Enough already! Here's a good stick to beat the lovely lady!"

The_Professional said:
you're a sweet girl.
I concur! :smile:

Lisa! said:
Thank you for your wishes!:smile: (Blow a kiss at hypatia! )

franznietzsche: thank you very much for taking the time to post here. I know you're so busy that you even don't have the time to comb your eyebrows when you want to take a photo!:smile:

Bladibla: Unfortunately it's too late for that.:frown: Be grateful that people around you knew the other uses of wooden stick during your childhood!:wink:

matt: thank you for genrosity to give me Danger's title, but I don't want to be called funny!:smile:

P.S. I'll tell you what important is about to happen the next week, if it'd turn out the way I want! Anyway I'm doing my best to a good girl, although it could be difficult! Any suggestion from anyone is welcome and highly appreciated!:blushing:

Its never too late for a beating.

But I say it's too late because it doesn't help, Bladibla!:smile:

Astronuc said:
I concur! :smile:
Thanks!:blushing:

Lisa! said:
I didn't know you cry while you're dreaming of me!:frown:

Nightmares are scary you know.

Anyway since I want to be a good girl I'll forgive you for whatever you've done wrong!o:)

Well, now that you bring it up, there's a list...

franznietzsche said:
But being bad is so much more fun :devil: .

Yeah, good guys like bad girls (or was it vice-versa ? :biggrin: ).

Anyway, good luck on "whatever", Lisa!

franznietzsche said:
Nightmares are scary you know.
Was I turned into a good girl in your nightmare?o:)

franznietzsche said:
Well, now that you bring it up, there's a list...
Go ahead, I'm listening to your confession!:smile:

I guess I know know what's been your biggest mischief.:wink:

Igor_S said:
Yeah, good guys like bad girls (or was it vice-versa ? :biggrin: ).
Both, but see I think good people just like to have fun with bad people and then go after a good person like themselves!:tongue:

Igor said:
Anyway, good luck on "whatever", Lisa!
Thanks, Igor!:smile:
wish you luck too!

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
But I say it's too late because it doesn't help, Bladibla!:smile:

Thanks!:blushing:

Call me. Ill fix you up in 30 minutes.

Bladibla said:
Call me. Ill fix you up in 30 minutes.

Ok, but first I should make sure you're not lying! so first please fix yourself up and let's see if it'd work!:biggrin:

I guess that means you are going to be boring. Well I'm not talking to you ever ever ever ever again. So there.

Lisa! said:
Ok, but first I should make sure you're not lying! so first please fix yourself up and let's see if it'd work!:biggrin:

I'm not lying. And your second point has nothing to do with your first, hence irrelevant. I don't need to fix myself. You are the one who posted the thread.

Oh dear! I have to be rude only because jimmy wouldn't talk to me otherwise?:tongue2:

Bladibla said:
I'm not lying. And your second point has nothing to do with your first, hence irrelevant. I don't need to fix myself. You are the one who posted the thread.
It does! How come do you expet me to believe you when yourself have this problem and have not fixed it yet?:bugeye: I posted this thread and that means at least I realized my problem and am closer to solve it than others .
Anyway if you want to think you're Mr Perfect, that's another story.:cool:

Lisa! said:
Oh dear! I have to be rude only because jimmy wouldn't talk to me otherwise?:tongue2:

It does! How come do you expet me to believe you when yourself have this problem and have not fixed it yet?:bugeye: I posted this thread and that means at least I realized my problem and am closer to solve it than others .
Anyway if you want to think you're Mr Perfect, that's another story.:cool:

What 'problem'? Since when did you more about myself than I do? The last time I checked, I didn't see a problem for me. I'm not perfect, but I don't have the 'problem' as you try to put it in my mouth.

Bladibla said:
What 'problem'? Since when did you more about myself than I do? The last time I checked, I didn't see a problem for me. I'm not perfect, but I don't have the 'problem' as you try to put it in my mouth.
Sorry! I don't know why I thought you had any problem for a momment!:eek: I agree with you that anyone knows himself/herself better than the others, at least I hope it would be true for everyone. :smile:
Anyway I can't remember I'd ever ask you to solve my problem,I just asked people around here to wish me luck since
I'm going to be a good girl!o:) :biggrin:

Lisa! said:
I just asked people around here to wish me luck since
I'm going to be a good girl!o:) :biggrin:

Sorry lisa, but there no such thing as a good girl.

Having said that though, i still wish you luck in your attempt to prove me wrong.

ukmicky said:
Sorry lisa, but there no such thing as a good girl.

Having said that though, i still wish you luck in your attempt to prove me wrong.
well you migh be right but you have to accept that some of girls are better than the others. So I just want to be a bit better than now!:smile:

Likes gracy