I want to die

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Danger said:
Cook it himself?! Are you daft, ma'am? He should find that wonk who put the wrong pipe on the tank and make the bugger buy him a filet.
Would you entrust someone who did something that nutty to provide a meal for you? :tongue:

Evo
Mentor
Isn't the soot fallout a result of the gargantuan flame up that singed wolram's eyebrows off? The soot is just now falling off.

wolram
Gold Member
Evo said:
Isn't the soot fallout a result of the gargantuan flame up that singed wolram's eyebrows off? The soot is just now falling off.

I think i will have to join the girl guides and learn all about fires.

I am thinking about blocking that fire place up for ever, and geting a
portable gas fire (bottle gas) we do not have mains.

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Wolly, why didn't you just program your robot to clean it up?

wolram
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
Wolly, why didn't you just program your robot to clean it up?

Omg, now i am seeing things ,i am sure i just saw two cats in your avatar
:surprised , i had all most forgoten about my robot, i left him at mom and dads place, any way he would be no good he kept falling over and bumping into things, oh yes (who programed him) :uhh: may be i should have given him some senses :smile:

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
I just noticed the change too. It's from Riki Tiki Tavi...now the song "we are Siamese if you please" is stuck in my head because that's the only line of the song I can remember. :cry:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
wolram said:
:surprised , i had all most forgoten about my robot, i left him at mom and dads place, any way he would be no good he kept falling over and bumping into things, oh yes (who programed him) :uhh: may be i should have given him some senses :smile:
Don't worry, Wolly. I am going to college to learn how to give robots "feelings". I'll help you make a robot that not only cleans up a sooty house, but sympathizes with you when these sort of crises happen. :smile:

MoonB, that's not from Riki Tiki Tavi -- guess again! And quickly before Zz comes in here!:biggrin:

wolram
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
I just noticed the change too. It's from Riki Tiki Tavi...now the song "we are Siamese if you please" is stuck in my head because that's the only line of the song I can remember. :cry:

I think there should be a forum rule about doing away with sexy blonds
and adopting cartoon cats :smile: I agree whole heartedly MoonB it is
mental cruelty.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
MoonB, that's not from Riki Tiki Tavi -- guess again! And quickly before Zz comes in here!:biggrin:
Oh, doh! Lady and the Tramp! :rolleyes: Why did I think Riki Tiki Tavi? I think it must be about bed time.

wolram
Gold Member
Math Is Hard said:
Don't worry, Wolly. I am going to college to learn how to give robots "feelings". I'll help you make a robot that not only cleans up a sooty house, but sympathizes with you when these sort of crises happen. :smile:

Can you make me one like those two school kids did in the cool science film?
or make it in your own image that would do :smile:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Moonbear said:
Oh, doh! Lady and the Tramp! :rolleyes: Why did I think Riki Tiki Tavi? I think it must be about bed time.
Bingo! When I was a kid I played that album so many times I wore the record out. That's the only reason I remember it. Because I was the dorkiest little kid in the world, I used to play it while I danced around on my screened-in patio. I choreographed a dance for every song on the album. The Siamese Cat Song dance was particularly silly. :redface:

Wolly, I will build you an Austin Powers Fembot. A much nicer version, though. :smile:

wolram
Gold Member
I have never seen an austin powers film, is his bot sexy? i mean is robot.

I would have loved to have caught you on candid camera.

Danger
Gold Member
wolram said:
Can you make me one like those two school kids did in the cool science film?
or make it in your own image that would do :smile:
I want this one... :tongue2:

"[IMG[/URL]

:tongue2: ...after they get all of the other bits working.

No, Woolie, you twit... the one on the [i]left[/i]. :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator: