Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I want to nibble on jimmy p's earlobe

1. Sep 6, 2004 #1
    Being gone as long as I have been I've missed out on a couple of posts, but looking back through some of the things I've missed I've come to one conclusion. jimmy p is my bit**. jk, you just gotta love the little guy though don't you?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 6, 2004 #2
    I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be online, can't someone call and wake his limey butt up? I've been looking forward to talking to him.

4. Sep 6, 2004 #3

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

TRIBDOG!! You're back!! Oh thank Heavens!!!

5. Sep 6, 2004 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

trib, you can't disappear again. :cry:

jimmy p, wake up!!!! :grumpy:

6. Sep 6, 2004 #5
    You have no idea how good that makes me feel. Just knowing that I"ve been missed gives me a tingly feeling in my lap, then when I read all the nice things being said i start to get warm and and ljkslf;jieljna,ejkt

7. Sep 6, 2004 #6

Evo

Math Is Hard, quick, I'll get the hand cuffs, you get the rope. Then we'll sneak up on tribdog and overpower him so he can't leave. :biggrin:

8. Sep 6, 2004 #7
    lol, I'm such a jerk, I'm going to wait til jimmy p comes online then I'm going to log off.

9. Sep 6, 2004 #8
    Evo, you bring the hand cuffs and you won't have to overpower me. You wouldn't be able to get rid of me. Why don't we quit this pretending and just get married? Then we could adopt jimmy p. twist.

10. Sep 6, 2004 #9

Evo

I already adopted jimmy p. :smile:

Besides, if we got married, we'd just end up drifting apart, ending it all in a bitter divorce, fighting over who gets to keep the placemats. :cry: :cry:

11. Sep 6, 2004 #10
    you can keep the placemats. I would never fight with you. I'm such an easy guy. All it takes to make me happy is an orgasmic girlfriend. And you would be!

12. Sep 6, 2004 #11

You people worry me sometimes...

Oh yeah, and welcome back tribdog!

(Not that anyone welcomed ME back, being gone for four and a half months as I have...)

Chaos. Disorder. Widespread panic. My work is done here.

13. Sep 6, 2004 #12

Evo

Welcome back Rathma!!!! :smile:

It's just that jimmy p hasn't had anyone to play with and he's been very sad. :frown:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  14. Sep 6, 2004 #13
    Jimmy's the man!!!

15. Sep 6, 2004 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

hahahaha! Sounds like you won't need any help from me wrangling tribdog! :rofl:

BAD DOG!!!! Jimmy P was running all over PF tacking up "missing dog" flyers and even offering a reward for your safe return! :grumpy:

16. Sep 7, 2004 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

Oh, tribdog!!!! I'm so HAPPY to see you!!!! PLEASE don't leave again like that!! We were all SO worried!! You are SUCH a BAD dog!!! :biggrin: I'm gonna have to go get the squirt-bottle now, aren't I? :wink:

Welcome back, rathma! (I didn't know your were gone cuz I'VE been gone a lot myself. But jimmy being my nephew and all...I knew he was missing his tribdog, BAD!! :wink:)

17. Sep 7, 2004 #16

Evo

I cannot believe that tribdog is back and jimmy p is nowhere to be found.

Where is that boy? :grumpy:

18. Sep 7, 2004 #17
    soon as he shows up I'm outta here. little bastard

19. Sep 7, 2004 #18

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Maybe they're the same person.. :eek:

20. Sep 7, 2004 #19
    wow, I never thought of that. I guess we'll have to ad Oedipus complex to my list of ailments right Evo?

21. Sep 7, 2004 #20

Evo

Yes you would. :bugeye:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?