• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products via PF Here!

I want to study all fields in physics. but how ?

• Thread starter SBC
  • Start date

SBC

Yeah, well just don't give up. You just have to try to keep an open mind. People can be just as interesting as a class or book or something. You just can't have a mental block saying "people are boring, science is the only interesting thing".
I respect the Forum Members and you and their every advice. Moreover, I respect all . I never consider people to be boring. it's cos that every one including a stupid person on this planet got talents.

I can't ignore the fact that they got human brain which can achieve Impossible. Therefore, I can't underestimate any one on this planet or anything in this universe. cos everything has it's own reason for it's own existance.

This is about me and how stupid I am ...

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=364575

this thread is fully about me. it shows how naive I am..

SBC, many intelligent people have trouble making friends the "usual way". So maybe you wouldn't enjoy doing the "usual" things with people like going to the movies together, going to a restaurant or a bar, etc. But like people have been pointing out, to be a good scientist it is very important to talk to other scientists-- the researchers in your field. It's quite possible that as you continue your university studies you will find friends in your area of research that you have a lot in common with. The fact that you are on this forum talking to people is a good start :)

SBC

SBC, many intelligent people have trouble making friends the "usual way". So maybe you wouldn't enjoy doing the "usual" things with people like going to the movies together, going to a restaurant or a bar, etc. But like people have been pointing out, to be a good scientist it is very important to talk to other scientists-- the researchers in your field. It's quite possible that as you continue your university studies you will find friends in your area of research that you have a lot in common with. The fact that you are on this forum talking to people is a good start :)
Thank you sweetpotato !
I still have a hope for this...

Thank you sweetpotato !
I still have a hope for this...
You definitely still have hope. Just try not to worry too much. I find, the best way to make a friend is to not worry about making friends so much. Just keep an open mind, and just try talking to people around you. It may be difficult at first, but keep trying and you will get better at it. I wish you luck!

SBC

You definitely still have hope. Just try not to worry too much. I find, the best way to make a friend is to not worry about making friends so much. Just keep an open mind, and just try talking to people around you. It may be difficult at first, but keep trying and you will get better at it. I wish you luck!
Thank you...!!
Mr.gigabyte3000