I was just accepted to my first choice college While I'm nearly

In summary, a person shares their excitement and relief about being accepted to their first choice college, the University of Chicago. They also mention not wanting to attend a certain college and receiving a congratulations from others.
jgens
Gold Member
I was just accepted to my first choice college! While I'm nearly entirely unknown here, I just can't help but spreading the good news. I'm so happy (and relieved) now. Whew, glad that's out of my system.

Physics news on Phys.org

which college?

Big congrats!

My daughter got the same news a few weeks ago, she's still walking on air!

PS Now put this on your Christmas wish list: a nice hoodie from "your" college!

Cool. Congratulations.

ps Nice avatar lisab.

sportsstar469 said:
which college?

The University of Chicago. Thanks for the congratulations everyone!

I'd like to get accepted to a college. Any college. I'm not picky. Except that Pat Robertson college. I don't want to go there. And if I was forced to go there, I'd skip class every day.

What is the best way to prepare for my first year of college?

The best way to prepare for your first year of college is to familiarize yourself with the campus, connect with other students through social media or orientation events, and set academic and personal goals for yourself.

How can I manage my time effectively in college?

Time management is crucial in college. Some tips for effective time management include creating a schedule or to-do list, prioritizing tasks, and avoiding procrastination.

What resources are available for academic support in college?

Colleges often have tutoring centers, writing centers, and academic advisors to provide support and assistance for students. Don't be afraid to reach out for help if you're struggling with a class.

How can I make the most out of my college experience?

To make the most out of your college experience, get involved in extracurricular activities, join clubs or organizations, attend campus events, and network with professors and other students.

What are some tips for staying financially responsible in college?

Create a budget and stick to it, avoid unnecessary expenses, look for scholarships and financial aid opportunities, and consider getting a part-time job. It's also important to prioritize your academic success as it can lead to potential scholarships or job opportunities in the future.