I wish I could afford to live in a trailer

• Thread starter Townsend
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Trailer
In summary, there are special trailers available that have regular-home sizes and even come with a pool. However, moving them is difficult and they need to be installed in the ground after being moved. The speaker expresses a desire to live in one of these trailers.
Townsend
But not just any trailer...this trailer

Just amazing...

Physics news on Phys.org
they have regular-home sized trailkers (3-4 bedrooms) and some even come with a pool. but as you can imagine, moving them is an incredible hassle, and they have to be 'installed' in the ground once they're moved.

yomamma said:
they have regular-home sized trailkers (3-4 bedrooms) and some even come with a pool. but as you can imagine, moving them is an incredible hassle, and they have to be 'installed' in the ground once they're moved.

I don't want to live in a trailer...I just wish I could afford to live in that trailer.

ah..makes more sense now ;)

What is the cost of living in a trailer?

The cost of living in a trailer can vary depending on the location, size, and amenities of the trailer. On average, the cost can range from $500 to $1,500 per month for rent and utilities.

Is living in a trailer safe?

Living in a trailer can be just as safe as living in a traditional home. However, it is important to research the safety regulations and maintenance of the trailer park you are considering living in.

What are the benefits of living in a trailer?

Some benefits of living in a trailer include lower living expenses, portability, and a sense of community in trailer parks. It can also be a more affordable option for those who want to own their own home.

What are the drawbacks of living in a trailer?

Some drawbacks of living in a trailer include limited space, potential for maintenance issues, and stigma surrounding trailer park living. It is also important to consider the location and surrounding community of the trailer park.

Can I build equity by living in a trailer?

Yes, it is possible to build equity by living in a trailer. If you own the trailer and rent or own the land it is on, you can build equity through appreciation of the property. However, it is important to do thorough research and consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.