I woke to find our beloved Franzbear

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation covers the death of a beloved character named Franzbear and the speaker's grief. They discuss reaching out to someone named Evo for help, and mention a system called Winteral. They then change the subject to asking about the age of someone named Mark and make assumptions about their physical traits. Another person joins the conversation, questioning who Mark is and suggesting they may be an AI. The conversation then takes a strange turn, discussing a potential mutant. Finally, one person wonders if they caused Franzbear's death.
Mk
I woke to find our beloved Franzbear... dead. Noo!
! ! ! !
I'll go eat now.

Physics news on Phys.org
blame evo and send her a PM, that's what I did. EVO! I BEG OF YOU TO BRING HIM BACK! :cry: YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD!

Does system winteral still want to be da best Olympic gamer ?

*steps over Franzbear's cold body and walks to the fridge*

more beer for rest of us :approve:

Hello, by the way, let's make things clearer,
Do you know how old Mark is ? I guess he is around 45.
Feel free to use pointers, stop completely the use of references

He is tall, pretty handsome, but a bit skinny..., and as far as those details are to be getting clearer, I can make a rough guess that his boy is over 6 inches long
Anyone else want to continue ? :biggrin:

Persefone said:
Hello, by the way, let's make things clearer,
Do you know how old Mark is ? I guess he is around 45.
Who the hell is Mark? :confused: If you mean Mk, we don't even know if that's a male or a female. Could be hermaphrodytic, as far as that goes. In fact, I strongly suspect an AI.

a BToli-Google mutant?

*gasp*

did I.. did I kill it?

*rubs eyes with a bit of uncertainty, but slowly starts feeling proud*

Not too proud though.

What happened to Franzbear?

Franzbear was found in an unresponsive state and has since been taken into the laboratory for examination.

Is Franzbear going to be okay?

We are currently running tests and treatments to try and revive Franzbear. It is too early to determine the outcome at this time.

What could have caused Franzbear's condition?

There are multiple factors that could have contributed to Franzbear's condition, such as environmental factors, genetics, and potential illnesses or injuries.

Is there anything I can do to help Franzbear?

At this time, the best way to help Franzbear is to give our team space and time to conduct their research and treatments. We will keep the public updated on any potential opportunities for assistance.

Will Franzbear recover fully?

We are hopeful that with our team's efforts, Franzbear will make a full recovery. However, we cannot guarantee any outcomes as every case is unique and unpredictable.