Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I woke up today at 5 pm and have a test at 9 am (this might be relevant to others)

1. Oct 11, 2009 #1
    What would you do? I don't think sleep is a viable option at this point except maybe a nap. I know I have to fix my sleep schedule but right now i'm worried about the current situation. Sorry if this isn't the right place for this type of question.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 11, 2009 #2
    Re: I woke up today at 5 pm and have a test at 9 am...(this might be relevant to othe

Looooolll!!! :)

4. Oct 11, 2009 #3

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: I woke up today at 5 pm and have a test at 9 am...(this might be relevant to othe

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

5. Oct 11, 2009 #4

I would study until 12, then try to sleep. Do not drink any coffee
    I also have really bad sleeping habits.I sometimes can't fall asleep and stay for 6 hours looking at the ceiling just before going to an exam.:cry:

6. Oct 11, 2009 #5

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

No, it's the right place, but you may not like the answer. Part of being a good student is managing your body and what it needs. You should maybe re-evaluate your management process at this point.

After all, what's of primary importance...your education, or whatever it was that caused you to be waking up at 5:00 PM when you have a test in the morning?

7. Oct 11, 2009 #6

1) don't sleep
    2) drink coffee
    3) get some energy drinks if 2 does not work
    4) sleep and forget the test if 3 does not work out

Reminded me of ...
    http://funnyrofl.wordpress.com/our-college-life/

8. Oct 11, 2009 #7

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Why did you wake up at 5PM? Please do not try to play us for fools. Do you work swing shift full time and go to school?

9. Oct 11, 2009 #8

Alot of students tend to develop better study habits after retaking the courses once or twice.

10. Oct 13, 2009 #9

Had 5 5hr energies and other things. I aced the test. Nevermind.

11. Oct 13, 2009 #10

No. I stopped sleeping sunday night's and tuesday night's to get ahead in hw.

12. Oct 13, 2009 #11

Sorry I didn't respond yesterday guys. I totally forgot I made a thread. I did well on the test and didn't fall asleep until 5 am... I think I went overboard with the caffeine. XD

13. Oct 13, 2009 #12

I was going to recommend them :biggrin: There are 7hr too but they go for only like 1 hr for me.

Last term a day before my last final exam, I decided to pull an all nighter for fun along with few other people. But I never had to for the whole term.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook