1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I would like to know a thing

1. May 31, 2004 #1
    I have thought again and again but i now realize that I actually have reached nowhere....I wanted to stop thinking about it but i couldnot...What should I do now? What should I do to make you see it ?
    Can you post something right below this post ?

You so obedient...why ?

2. jcsd
  3. May 31, 2004 #2
    Why ? Can you tell me ??

4. May 31, 2004 #3
    Set an obtainable goal then pursue it.
    Detailed explanation would be helpful.
    Are you talking with yourself above?
    You may have to answer that for yourself. Without further detail I fail to see what you hope to achieve with this thread.

5. Jun 2, 2004 #4
    A) Nowhere is a very good place to be, I recommend it to everyone who has not been there.

B) It is not something you can stop thinking about, precisely because it is something.

C) I have no clue what you should do.

D) I have no clue what you should do to make me see it, but I would suggest that "it" is simply two letters and is easy to see.

E) Obviously I can post something right beneigth this post.

F) Why do you assume I am obedient? Do you really know me?

6. Jun 2, 2004 #5

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Are you laying the groundwork for an insanity defense? I'd buy it ;)

Seriously, what is that all about?? You usually seem so nice and normal :uhh:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?