1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ian Morisson's Introduction to Astronomy and Cosmology questions

1. Mar 8, 2013 #1
    Hey there! I recently bought said book and would highly recommend it for any Astronomy and Cosmology undergrads. However, one little niggling thing about it (something that grinds my gears in general with textbooks) is that it features end of chapter questions yet no set of answers for the reader to check against their working's out after attempting them.

I thought i'd write on here in hope that someone, anywhere knows of any material online for this such thing. From what I've seen, it appears to be a popular book, so surely someone has!

I've tried many a Google search, but due to the ambiguity of the book's title, it literally seems like i'm trying to find a needle in a haystack. If anyone does know of any sites that would be insanely awesome!!

Thanks in advance. :approve:

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted