1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

IB extended essay

1. Nov 30, 2009 #1
    IB extended essay......

Hello everybody..
    I'm an IB Diploma student. and i need to write an extended essay to graduate from IB. This essay is supposed to be 4000 words, needs a specific topic (I'd prefer mechanics but i also need other suggestions..). and the problem is the topic!! i have been searching for physics ee topics but i couldnt find anything interesting yet... and i also know that physics isn't graded as much as literature, but im sure that if i chose literature, i'll get a lower mark than a physics essay......(i suck at literature :D )

so basicly, i need a topic for my extended essay. as i said, i'd prefer it to be mechanics however i'd be happy to see other suggestions in any subjects. Please help me.

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 30, 2009 #2
    Re: IB extended essay......

Not sure if you've looked into it yet but i'd possibly go for special relativity, there's certainly alot to write about, and while it is mathematical it's nothing you can't handle at IB level.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook