Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

IC information

1. Jan 15, 2007 #1
    I want to know about configuration of some ICs. Please tell me any good site in ths regard.
    In particular, can you give me information about 4xxx and 7xxx series of ICs.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2007 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You should be able to look up the datasheets for these devices from any manufacturer which makes them. Fairchild and National Semiconductor come to mind first.

- Warren

4. Jan 15, 2007 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

In addition, you can go to findchips.com and type in your generic IC part number (or as much of a part number as you know), and you will get a list of which of the most common distributors have that part, along with variations in the part number. Then you can usually follow the links provided to go to one of the distributors' website, which will generally then give you a link to the manufacturer of the IC (or at least their name, which you can then use to find their home page).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?