Ideal source

• Thread starter surajalok
  • Start date

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

Is 1 an ideal voltage source?
Is 2 and ideal current source?

i was solving a noninverting amplifier circuit and i was asked to find out output impedence.
and in the first circuit output voltage was independent of the load resistence => output impedence=0 så it should be the first fiqure i have drawn. because output acts as a perfect voltagesource.

I the other question
i found out that current throug the load resistece was independent of the load res.
then out impedence should be infinity.
Does out put acts as a idela current source ?

The Attempt at a Solution

Answers and Replies

Homework Statement

Homework Equations

Is 1 an ideal voltage source?
Is 2 and ideal current source?

i was solving a noninverting amplifier circuit and i was asked to find out output impedence.
and in the first circuit output voltage was independent of the load resistence => output impedence=0 så it should be the first fiqure i have drawn. because output acts as a perfect voltagesource.

I the other question
i found out that current throug the load resistece was independent of the load res.
then out impedence should be infinity.
Does out put acts as a idela current source ?

The Attempt at a Solution

forgot the picture

Attachments

• scsssss.png
    scsssss.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 336
Basically, in a non-ideal source (current or voltage), you will notice three things that separate it from its ideal counterpart:

1) It heats up.
2) The voltage drop is a function of the current.
3) The power it's able to provide is finite.

This behavior can be simulated (for a reasonable range of the current and the voltage drop) by adding a resistor in series with an ideal voltage source, and a resistor in parallel with an ideal current source.

So, as your diagrams represent, neither is an ideal source.

but when the output voltage across a load is independent of the load they say in the book that out but acts as a ideal voltage source.
and that the output impedance =0 (can someone explain why it shoulde be 0) and if it is zero then is is same as the diagram 1
I am talking about op Amp.