1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ideas for Physics Research Proposal?

1. Mar 12, 2012 #1
    It's not really a "problem", but I want to do research in physics over the summer for my school, and I am having some trouble thinking of good research proposal ideas. In other words, I don't know what I should do!

I am interested in Nuclear physics, as well as nuclear engineering and Energy/Fuel efficiency and usage.... and I would write something about (a) nuclear waste problems, but that's too chemistry for a physics research proposal, or (b) something about the process that goes on in nuclear reactors, but that is impossible given that my equipment will be only what the school provides +/- access to university labs.

So, it has to be a fairly short proposal (no need to learn everything about the subject), but is also has to be specific in the sense that I have to know what I want to do and how to achieve it...

Are there any ideas of things/problems I can research?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted