If anything was possible, what would you do?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary: I'd have to clean the toilets. So, "Take back the words that you spoke last night: "Honey you need to lose a little weight"?Ivan Seeking, did you tell that to your poor wife? :tongue2:Selfish: Live for exactly 10,000 years (maintaining my present state of body and mind)."
wolram said:
A gorgeous woman, sorry its english slang, it shows the depths of my depravity.
I am a bad person , sorry. :yuck:
Yeah, so a dog told me. :tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Ivan Seeking said:
They do...don't they? :uhh:

Well, my dog will talk to me, but no one else. And the cats will talk to anyone, as long as they get a petting out of it.

hypatia said:
Well, my dog will talk to me, but no one else. And the cats will talk to anyone, as long as they get a petting out of it.
Wow, I hope Danger took his pills. :wink:

lol do I need to hide the cats?

I would make it so everyone went through deep and intense suffering for the first few decades of their lives, so as a result they gain greater spiritual maturity and learn empathy for others. Also I would extend the human lifespan to 150 years, decrease the birth rate accordingly, and double the human intelligence. And I would fling all nuclear weapons into the sun. Then I would proceed with my own enlightenment.

dextercioby said:
She's approximately 2200 Km away.The webcam doesn't help though,:cry:.

Daniel.

For those of us who are American, can you give that in MILES? Cmon, we don't know that crazy metric system where everything is base 10 and makes sense. :)

Okay, she's approximately 2200 miles away. :biggrin:

Ah, thank you so much. Why can't everyone convert to our system?

Jameson said:
Ah, thank you so much. Why can't everyone convert to our system?

1 mile ~ 1.7km

I got the best of both worlds and I hate the english system.

Ivan Seeking said:
In your wildest dreams, if you could do anything you can imagine, what would it be, and why?

this is impossible isn't it? to have my every desire satisfied, including the desire for new challenges? doesn't make sense. maybe if anything were possible i'd get rid of contradictions like that.

fourier jr said:
this is impossible isn't it? to have my every desire satisfied, including the desire for new challenges? doesn't make sense. maybe if anything were possible i'd get rid of contradictions like that.

You had better get some rest after coming up with that one. :rolleyes:

Danger said:
Forget that! One yomamma around here is enough!

Besides, we already have an ape, a bear and a zoobie. What more could you want?
Sorry Dander but if you let me I want to admit sth!? would you let me? :blushing:

Last edited: