What If Einstein Had Been President of Israel?

In summary, Einstein would have been a great president of Israel, as he is known for his brilliant theories in physics. However, he would not have been able to successfully lead the country due to his deteriorating health.
J77
...had taken up the offer of becoming president of Israel in 1952, would things have been different?

I think so. Imagine, he could do some theoretorising on higher dimensions, finding a way in which space could be inhabited by both parties at the same time...

Of course, this wouldn't be possible but it would certinaly add enough confusion to stop the fighting :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't know about what would happen if he became president of Isarel in 1952. But I think he should be our new president. We need president with an I.Q. above 80

I think AE is a little under the weather these days.

robphy said:
Yes but we do have his brain. Maybe we can clone his body and reanimate his brain and put the brain in it so he can president. I don't see anyhting worng with that...execpt that I got the idea form star wars...

i thought you got that idea from fufutrama :biggrin:
(god i love that show :tongue2: )
richard nickson is the funniest head ever.

It still would be a cool idea to have Einstien as president just think about it:
Day 1: Einstein was elected president of the united states. He passes new constional admendts to make the laws of physics actually legeally recoginzed and since no theory can break the laws of physics without a clear and logical explaimation there will be no more crackpots.
Day 52: Einstien using complex mathmatical fourmales was able to elimate the national dept and taxes become unherd of. Which he did all in his spear time
Day 205: Einstien using Riemann-poltical tensors was able to find a terroist gourp known as Al-bergrae was using the 4th dimisnol curavutre to destory the space time that the U.S. locate on breaks the laws of physics and therefore they got blown up when he told to do somthing stupid with math.
Day 332:Invasion of Iraq cancled for the invasion of Iran. Most U.N. members fear that Iran would use the already built nukes to terroize other nations(not just middle east the rest of the world is included). But Einstien found that there weapons of mass desturication violates the lws of physics so they couldn't do anything
Day 463:Illegal immagation fixed:Einstien came up with the genreal realtivity of America.
Day 532: America manned spacecraft land on the sun. Yes the sun.

J77 said:
...had taken up the offer of becoming president of Israel in 1952, would things have been different?
Has an Israeli president ever had anything but the most insignificant role in Middle-Eastern politics? Heck, can you name any of the recent Presidents that Isarael has had ? The only one I know, is Chaim Weizmann, from half a century ago !

robphy said:

I think he's a little under the ground these days.

1. What impact would Einstein have had as President of Israel?

It is difficult to predict exactly how Einstein would have influenced the nation as President of Israel. However, given his intelligence and strong moral values, it is likely that he would have made significant contributions in fields such as education, science, and international relations.

2. Would Einstein have been a successful politician?

Einstein was known for his humble and pacifist nature, which may not have aligned with the cutthroat world of politics. However, his brilliance and ability to think critically would have likely made him a successful leader and problem solver.

3. How would Einstein have handled conflicts in the region?

Einstein was a strong advocate for peace and believed in using diplomacy and reason to resolve conflicts. It is possible that he would have employed these values in his approach to handling conflicts in the region, potentially leading to a more peaceful and cooperative relationship between Israel and its neighboring countries.

4. Would Einstein have made a major impact on Israel's scientific development?

As a renowned scientist himself, it is likely that Einstein would have prioritized and invested in Israel's scientific development. He may have established new research institutions, encouraged international collaborations, and promoted education in science and technology.

5. How would Einstein's presidency have affected the global perception of Israel?

Einstein was a well-respected and influential figure on the global stage, and his presidency could have potentially improved the perception of Israel in the international community. His reputation as a humanitarian and peace advocate may have helped to bridge cultural and political divides and promote a more positive image of the nation.