If Einstein

• Thread starter J77
  • Start date
J77
...had taken up the offer of becoming president of Israel in 1952, would things have been different?

I think so. Imagine, he could do some theoretorising on higher dimensions, finding a way in which space could be inhabited by both parties at the same time...

Of course, this wouldn't be possible but it would certinaly add enough confusion to stop the fighting :smile:

Answers and Replies

I don't know about what would happen if he became president of Isarel in 1952. But I think he should be our new president. We need president with an I.Q. above 80

robphy
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
I think AE is a little under the weather these days.

robphy said:
Yes but we do have his brain. Maybe we can clone his body and reanimate his brain and put the brain in it so he can president. I don't see anyhting worng with that...execpt that I got the idea form star wars...

i thought you got that idea from fufutrama :biggrin:
(god i love that show :tongue2: )
richard nickson is the funniest head ever.

It still would be a cool idea to have Einstien as president just think about it:
Day 1: Einstein was elected president of the united states. He passes new constional admendts to make the laws of physics actually legeally recoginzed and since no theory can break the laws of physics without a clear and logical explaimation there will be no more crackpots.
Day 52: Einstien using complex mathmatical fourmales was able to elimate the national dept and taxes become unherd of. Which he did all in his spear time
Day 205: Einstien using Riemann-poltical tensors was able to find a terroist gourp known as Al-bergrae was using the 4th dimisnol curavutre to destory the space time that the U.S. locate on breaks the laws of physics and therefore they got blown up when he told to do somthing stupid with math.
Day 332:Invasion of Iraq cancled for the invasion of Iran. Most U.N. members fear that Iran would use the already built nukes to terroize other nations(not just middle east the rest of the world is included). But Einstien found that there weapons of mass desturication violates the lws of physics so they couldn't do anything
Day 463:Illegal immagation fixed:Einstien came up with the genreal realtivity of America.
Day 532: America manned space craft land on the sun. Yes the sun.

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
J77 said:
...had taken up the offer of becoming president of Israel in 1952, would things have been different?
Has an Israeli president ever had anything but the most insignificant role in Middle-Eastern politics? Heck, can you name any of the recent Presidents that Isarael has had ? The only one I know, is Chaim Weizmann, from half a century ago !

Curious3141
Homework Helper
robphy said:
I think he's a little under the ground these days.