Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If Einstein

1. May 24, 2006 #1

J77

...had taken up the offer of becoming president of Israel in 1952, would things have been different?

I think so. Imagine, he could do some theoretorising on higher dimensions, finding a way in which space could be inhabited by both parties at the same time...

Of course, this wouldn't be possible but it would certinaly add enough confusion to stop the fighting :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 24, 2006 #2
    I don't know about what would happen if he became president of Isarel in 1952. But I think he should be our new president. We need president with an I.Q. above 80

4. May 24, 2006 #3

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I think AE is a little under the weather these days.

5. May 24, 2006 #4
    Yes but we do have his brain. Maybe we can clone his body and reanimate his brain and put the brain in it so he can president. I don't see anyhting worng with that...execpt that I got the idea form star wars...

6. May 24, 2006 #5
    i thought you got that idea from fufutrama :biggrin:
    (god i love that show :tongue2: )
    richard nickson is the funniest head ever.

7. May 24, 2006 #6
    It still would be a cool idea to have Einstien as president just think about it:
    Day 1: Einstein was elected president of the united states. He passes new constional admendts to make the laws of physics actually legeally recoginzed and since no theory can break the laws of physics without a clear and logical explaimation there will be no more crackpots.
    Day 52: Einstien using complex mathmatical fourmales was able to elimate the national dept and taxes become unherd of. Which he did all in his spear time
    Day 205: Einstien using Riemann-poltical tensors was able to find a terroist gourp known as Al-bergrae was using the 4th dimisnol curavutre to destory the space time that the U.S. locate on breaks the laws of physics and therefore they got blown up when he told to do somthing stupid with math.
    Day 332:Invasion of Iraq cancled for the invasion of Iran. Most U.N. members fear that Iran would use the already built nukes to terroize other nations(not just middle east the rest of the world is included). But Einstien found that there weapons of mass desturication violates the lws of physics so they couldn't do anything
    Day 463:Illegal immagation fixed:Einstien came up with the genreal realtivity of America.
    Day 532: America manned space craft land on the sun. Yes the sun.

8. May 24, 2006 #7

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Has an Israeli president ever had anything but the most insignificant role in Middle-Eastern politics? Heck, can you name any of the recent Presidents that Isarael has had ? The only one I know, is Chaim Weizmann, from half a century ago !

9. May 25, 2006 #8

Curious3141

Homework Helper

I think he's a little under the ground these days.

10. May 25, 2006 #9

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

11. May 25, 2006 #10

Curious3141

Homework Helper

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?