If I am on your back

• News
  • Thread starter member 5645
  • Start date
member 5645
Since I only really post in this forum, this is only appropriate here.
Please, take this as notice I never meant to be there and am hereforth removing myself from this position.
It's not that I don't enjoy the possibility of getting a free piggy back ride, I simply didn't mean to get on anyone's back.

Please accept this as an apology to anyone who got any unfair back riding from me. Perhaps in the future, we can setup a cooperative backriding scheme.

Sincerely,
Monky

P.S. I love Zero.

Answers and Replies

selfAdjoint
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Ther's a fascinating thought: self-referential piggy back! Maybe the Chinese acrobats could do it?

member 5645
selfAdjoint said:
Ther's a fascinating thought: self-referential piggy back! Maybe the Chinese acrobats could do it?

In before the move to general discussion....

When I was in Las Vegas last week, I saw a show called "mystere"
http://www.treasureisland.com/pages/ent_mystere.asp [Broken]
I got free tickets that would normally cost 100 bucks. Before hand, I would have NEVER thought of paying that to see a show. Afterwards, I realize I would happily have spent every single penny! It was incredible! And yes, they could do it :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
phatmonky said:
P.S. I love Zero.
... is Zero still on PF ?
I believed he left. :biggrin:

member 5645
pelastration said:
... is Zero still on PF ?
I believed he left. :biggrin:
I get a weekly threat of banning if I don't stop doing something or another. If I disappear one day, it wasn't by my own devices :)

member 5645
Nommos Prime (Dogon) said:
I don't believe you.
Prove it.
I dunno how I can prove that I really did like the acrobats, however I guess it is possible that I am a conspirator trying to garner more business for the mystere team!!! :eek:

Everytime I see the word phatmonky I'm always reminded of that beastie boys song. "...brass monkey, the funky monkey"

How did you come up with that name, and why of all words in the dictionary did you pick that one?

member 5645
The_Professional said:
Everytime I see the word phatmonky I'm always reminded of that beastie boys song. "...brass monkey, the funky monkey"

How did you come up with that name, and why of all words in the dictionary did you pick that one?

It was done as a sort of joke 10 years ago. It stuck when I realized other names I would prefer were taken on boards, e-mail, etc.
Not many people spell both fat and monkey wrong :p

It seems to have stuck (at least with modern society) as now many things in stores are called phat. Even large shirts with "fat is phat" and such and such.

Evo
Mentor
phatmonky said:
In before the move to general discussion....

When I was in Las Vegas last week, I saw a show called "mystere"
http://www.treasureisland.com/pages/ent_mystere.asp [Broken]
I got free tickets that would normally cost 100 bucks. Before hand, I would have NEVER thought of paying that to see a show. Afterwards, I realize I would happily have spent every single penny! It was incredible! And yes, they could do it :eek:
Mystere is awesome. I've seen it twice, it changes a little from time to time, but always incredible. Do they still have those two guys that do (I don't know how to describe it), not acrobatics, not gymnastics, ack, I can't think. :grumpy: Anyway, they were unbelieveable.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy p
Gold Member
with Zero gone, does that mean i can be General Discussion Mentor?? oh please oh please!!!

since when did zero leave?

jimmy p
Gold Member
I dunno, I heard it from a guy who knows this guy who got told by some dude who carries a dog under his arm

Sounds pretty credible :biggrin:. He's probably just on an extended bathroom break or something.

I checked, his last post was dated almost a week ago. Could he be working out fanatically? Hey Zero, come back soon, your absence is acutely felt here :biggrin:

Evo
Mentor
I swear I saw zero online earlier, but he's not posting. Very strange. :confused:

I really miss him.

Tsu
Gold Member
Well, let's see... He just recently moved to Florida... Great beaches, sunshine, boats, Cape Canaveral.. Ya know... Zero may just have gone and got himself a LIFE!!! :surprise: :biggrin:

Or found a girl.. Yiks. You know how those things turn out... Dude broke and depressed, girl ditched him... Yeah...

Evo
Mentor
Well, he was on that diet and working out. Yep, zero is probably resident stud on some beach now, a bikini clad babe on each arm.

yeah, I miss him too, almost this :cry: much. :biggrin:

honestrosewater
Gold Member
Hey, I live in Florida- does anyone know which beach? :rofl:

:P Get some muscles and the beach will come to you!

Tsu
Gold Member
Just go stand in the middle of each beach and scream at the top of your lungs:
ZERO!!!!!
:surprise::biggrin::surprise::biggrin::surprise::biggrin:

edit: well, that's weird. I'm editing the biggrin booboo and there is no space in the word like there is in the post. Must be forum gremlins...

Last edited:
Njorl
Science Advisor
Maybe Zero went into hiding when they started talking about calling up the Inactive Ready Reserve. Can you imagine Zero being packed off to Iraq?

Njorl