1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If I buy a gold membership

1. Dec 23, 2008 #1
    If I pay the money and get kicked off PF again, do I get my money back? Does a membership have shielding qualities? I'll pay the money if it means I can stick around. I won't post anything too controversial, but there are some mentors I might have to PM. Would a membership help me in anyway when I tell the people who I thought were my friends that I had hoped one of them would have stuck up for me?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 23, 2008 #2
    Are you going for some sort of record Trib?

4. Dec 23, 2008 #3
    The thing is, I don't think people realize what PF means to me and how personal and deeply I take these bannings. It really hurt me.

5. Dec 23, 2008 #4

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

No, you will not be able to bribe the mentors by buying a gold membership.

Seriously, you need to stop moaning about your infraction record in public. If you have a problem, PM a mentor, or Greg. Continuing to spout about this in the public forums will result in a permanent ban. How many times do you need to be told this?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?