What would you see if you travel at the speed of light?

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
In summary: Obviously, I'm not as "forgiving" as you are, Chi Meson. :) I would categorize it as a VERY bad book, and would never recommend it to anyone, especially in light of...the fact that it's popular with "Physics for Poets" seminars at liberal arts colleges. :)...In summary, the author of "The Tao of Physics," which is a staple text for "Physics for Poets" seminars at liberal arts colleges, has warned that the book is very dangerous in the wrong hands.
Danger said:
So, where do I submit the thing once I get done?

You have to mail it to ZapperZ. He handles all texts. I think he gave an email address here in this thread. Otherwise, just PM him to ask it.

Good Luck

regards
marlon

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks. It'll take a while, but I'll do my best.

There have been no agreement or decision on FAQ's for other forums. I don't moderate them, so it will be presumptious of me to make any decision on those fourms. If you wish, you may contact the Astro Moderators in this matter.

Zz.

Smurf said:
What would you see if you travel at the speed of light?
Be careful with this one--not such a crazy question. On page 118 of the 1973 book by the late Jacob Bronowski, "The Ascent of Man", you will find a picture of a boy, who asked the following question "What would the world look like if I rode on a beam of light" (Albert Einstein, age fourteen).. As stated by Bronowski, the genius of men like Einstein is that they ask transparent, innocent questions which turn out to have catastrophic answers.