Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If I start humping your leg, I apologize

1. Nov 15, 2005 #1
    I don't know what is going on all of a sudden, but I can't think of anything but sex. It's all I want to talk about, it's all I want to do. Everytime Evo replies to one of my posts I damn near go out of my mind. Do we have sign up sheet around here for members who just need a little lovin? These "Super Mentors" do something to earn that title other than just banning people right?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2005 #2
    All I have to say is: ;P

4. Nov 15, 2005 #3
    Wow, tribdog. A sign up sheet? Are you suggesting PF resorts to the legal prostitution of its Super Mentors? And if so, what's the going rate?

5. Nov 15, 2005 #4
    I hear Ivan is pretty cheap

6. Nov 15, 2005 #5
    hmm...

that's all I can say about a thread like that.

7. Nov 15, 2005 #6
    you're looking for trouble today aren't you trib? i think all the emotional reactions to the skin upgrade have gotten you a bit excited eh?

8. Nov 15, 2005 #7

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Did someone type sex? I thought I heard something -- got here as soon as I could.

Oh, it was tribdog.

Hmmm... just remembered my vow of celibasomething.

9. Nov 15, 2005 #8
    ouch, that one hurt a little bit.

10. Nov 15, 2005 #9
    Careful Rose, he likes it when it hurts.

11. Nov 15, 2005 #10

Pengwuino

Gold Member

This forum is going down the hole...

12. Nov 15, 2005 #11
    Maybe its the full moon, my cat Mister has been after his afagan of love all afternoon.

13. Nov 15, 2005 #12

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Yeah, your mom told me.

(Eh, don't know what's gotten into me tonight...)

14. Nov 15, 2005 #13

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Isn't it a full moon?

I wouldn't know since it's snowing. :grumpy:

I'm freezing. I need new windows. Stupid builder, stupid custom windows, no pre made windows fit, not to mention that I discovered that the holes for the windows aren't level. Stupid money pit house.

But I digress...

15. Nov 15, 2005 #14

honestrosewater

Gold Member

*cough* ^^sounds like someone's looking for some extra body heat^^ *cough*

(subtle, Evo. You're my hero.)

16. Nov 15, 2005 #15
    aww you need a afagan of love!

17. Nov 15, 2005 #16
    I have lots of experience with uneven window holes and stuff like that. Really let me fix your windows.
    I have a question. Is the window the hole in the wall and the glass is just the window glass? or is the glass the actual window? If the hole is the window then the only way to break a window would be to add material, thereby strengthening the building. So if you were ever under seige by Normans the first thing you should do is break all the windows, I mean break the hell out of them until you are seriously fortified.

18. Nov 15, 2005 #17
    I know a few guys named Norman, I could send them her way if she wanted.

19. Nov 15, 2005 #18

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Snowing? I could have been wearing shorts today! It's the middle of November, and it was nearly 80 degrees...I was too warm with a long-sleeved shirt leaving work tonight. :bugeye: We're wondering what bizarre storm is going to follow such unseasonably warm weather.

And tribdog, you should apologize if it's my leg you're humping. Um, er...I mean...um, :blushing: We should have gone with those rats in the theme and let tribdog chase those!

20. Nov 15, 2005 #19

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:confused: :bugeye:

Mostly I fear an onslaught of Visigoths.

21. Nov 15, 2005 #20
    You are lying. you don't know more than one Norman
    nobody knows more than one Norman. not counting Norm on TV, and not counting any goats or dogs or white cats named Norman. There just are not enough Normans to go around.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?