If I start humping your leg, I apologize

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
That's because Greg will not be doing any updates to the old skin anymore. The old skin is dead skin.
I'm still working on removing the old skin. Must get official PF loofah.

THIS NEW SKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck was Greg thinking. I've given this skin a chance and it just sucks. Sure it looks good and the features are improved, but there are just some things about it that over-shadow the improvements.

I look like everyone else and it depresses me. You know how I feel about you common folk and I don't know that I can live being *gulp* one of you. I feel soiled.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
tribdog said:
THIS NEW SKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the heck was Greg thinking. I've given this skin a chance and it just sucks. Sure it looks good and the features are improved, but there are just some things about it that over-shadow the improvements.
Aww...wait, wait, I think I found your pink ribbon. Yep, here you go. I even took a picture of you wearing it to share with everyone. :biggrin:

http://www.okhappytailskennel.com/westie%20baby%20girl%20pink%20bow.JPG [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor
Moonbear said:
Aww...wait, wait, I think I found your pink ribbon. Yep, here you go. I even took a picture of you wearing it to share with everyone. :biggrin:
http://www.okhappytailskennel.com/westie%20baby%20girl%20pink%20bow.JPG [Broken]
It's so cute!!!!!! :approve:

Last edited by a moderator:
that's not my best side, but you can still see the wolf like profile. The unmistakeable glint of the natural born killer in my eye.

tribdog said:
that's not my best side, but you can still see the wolf like profile. The unmistakeable glint of the natural born killer in my eye.
...and your sharp little fingernails. :biggrin: