If Jesus Christ returns for Judgement day, I will

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
well a lot of the not-so metaphysical stuff can be explained by science today. one example is the parting of the sea, which actually has a good deal of evidence supporting it. but really now, if you're a israelite running from the pharoah and all of a sudden all the water from a sea seems to just disappear what are you gonna think, then what are you going to write? kinda like when you go fishing and you ALMOST get that HUGE fish that must have been a record, but really it was just an average sized fish, you get the picture.

and although biblical scholars get paid to make sense of the bible(i really dont care what they have to say though, i read the bible and take my own perspective on each story), evolutionists get paid to tell flat out lies cough...piltdown man...cough :wink:. low blow on evolutionary science, im sorry.

BoulderHead

well a lot of the not-so metaphysical stuff can be explained by science today. one example is the parting of the sea, which actually has a good deal of evidence supporting it.
I didn’t know this. Hopefully science then will be able to repeat the trick eventually.
but really now, if you're a israelite running from the pharoah and all of a sudden all the water from a sea seems to just disappear what are you gonna think, then what are you going to write?
I’ll let you know when it happens to me.
kinda like when you go fishing and you ALMOST get that HUGE fish that must have been a record, but really it was just an average sized fish, you get the picture.
It is true people enjoy telling ‘fish stories’ and I think the parting of the sea may be another such story.

and although biblical scholars get paid to make sense of the bible(i really dont care what they have to say though, i read the bible and take my own perspective on each story), evolutionists get paid to tell flat out lies cough...piltdown man...cough . low blow on evolutionary science, im sorry.
Science is based on the observations of an advanced society and is constantly tested.
-Michael Pain

"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin."
Cardinal Bellarmine

"It is impossible that there should be inhabitants on the opposite side of the Earth, since no such race is recorded by Scripture among the descendants of Adam."
-Saint Augustine

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine man in the bonds of Hell."
-Saint Augustine

Religion is based on the observations of a primitive society and is never tested.
-Michael Pain