If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

• Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
When I was in Kona it smelled like a flower shop.

I had a blue Hawaiian. I was just about to cheer her up when my wife interrupted us. We usually stay at the Marriott in Aruba. They have a bar in the swimming pool. I don't drink there though. I hire myself out as a designated swimmer. That way I get all the free urine I want.

My wife and I are sick and tired of all the domestic quarreling, so our next good stab at leaving the country will be in August when we go to Cabo at the southern tip of Baja, Mexico. It'll be nothing but foreign quarreling for a week. It's an umbrella drink in the pool type resort and it will be our first time there. My wife said she'd leave the country if a Republican won, and I said I'd leave if a Democrat won. So in February next year it's back to the old grind in Aruba. Wake up, enjoy the whole day, go back to sleep. It's a daunting prospect, but under the circumstances it can't be avoided.

happygal
Vacation 101

ok so i want to go to a tropical beach or visit a european city and partaayy but how the hell can you go if you do not have anyone to go with??? i studies abroad for a semester in college and it was the time of my life...but how can you get the same kicks now that you are older????????? there are no people my own age who want to come with me.!!!!! :(((((((((( too many are busy and too broke.

Kurdt
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Make new friends when you're there.

ok so i want to go to a tropical beach or visit a european city and partaayy but how the hell can you go if you do not have anyone to go with??? i studies abroad for a semester in college and it was the time of my life...but how can you get the same kicks now that you are older????????? there are no people my own age who want to come with me.!!!!! :(((((((((( too many are busy and too broke.
How about a travel club? Instead of being in the company of strangers from foreign lands, you can be in the company of strangers from your own country. Here is one (but there are many others). http://www.womenstravelclub.com/" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
The center of the earth would be a neat spot to visit.

happygal
thank you for the response.... does anyone know any travel programs that departs from europe as i live here now not in the States....???