What Would Be Your Ultimate Wish?

• Thread starter Zygotic Embryo
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of making a wish. The participants discuss various wishes they would make, such as free cheese for everyone, wisdom, a lifetime supply of white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups, and a subscription to a PF. They also mention the potential consequences of making a wish, such as a wish for world peace leading to everyone disappearing. Some participants also mention their experience with the X-Files episode about making wishes. The conversation ends with a discussion about having a personal servant, with one participant choosing Moonbear as their servant.
icvotria said:
I'd wish for a new country to be made just south-west of Britain where all my favourite books and films and stuff really existed. The town where the Goonies live would be there, and Shermer, Illinois, and Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect would live there and they'd take me on trips in the Heart of Gold and I could go on lots of adventures with Don Quixote, I'd be the best.

Yeahhh! Rivendell is there too, and you can play tennis against Fearne Cotton off CBBC.

Physics news on Phys.org
And Weezer sing you to sleep at night and every morning Jeeves wakes you with a pot of tea and a bacon sandwich with lots of ketchup.

icvotria said:
And Weezer sing you to sleep at night and every morning Jeeves wakes you with a pot of tea and a bacon sandwich with lots of ketchup.

Yeah!

And there's no traffic, except me tootling around in my TVR. And there's only 3 kinds of weather: Bright, warm & breezy, snowy, and thunderstorms! And twice a week, the female members of S-Club (minus Jo, she got the flo!) come to give me and Danger a back rub.

money. lots and lots of money.

brewnog said:
Yeah!

And there's no traffic, except me tootling around in my TVR. And there's only 3 kinds of weather: Bright, warm & breezy, snowy, and thunderstorms! And twice a week, the female members of S-Club (minus Jo, she got the flo!) come to give me and Danger a back rub.
Yay! And Stephen Fry would live next door and he'd read stories and be funny on request, and Cap'n Jack Sparrow would live across the street in a rum distillery, and there'd be towns where whenever you entered a room a 'live studio audience' would cheer and when you said something funny they'd laugh, and other towns where people would spontaneously start dancing and singing en masse every seven and a half minutes. This is fun, I hope I meet a genie.

I would wish to know the last digit of pi; just to see if the universe ends. :biggrin:

Echo 6 Sierra said:
Not really, its just that particular combo that makes those little doo-dads taste so good!
I control the thermostat, but I will make you my "moon cookies"...two ritz crackers with peanut butter between them, dipped in white chocolate. If you like the white reeses, you'll love these. It's the Evo child's favorite treat.

I'll have to make some sometime. They sound really good.