If you had one wish`

Danger
Gold Member
Adrian Baker said:
Ok, here goes.. I think everyone in the world should have their own personal servant.
Well now... I would appear to have my choice of which one to pick on, with the exception of Evo who has already been claimed by the insidiously quick Brewnog. It's tough to choose, but I'll take Moonbear because she's so focused on catching Artman that she probably won't notice. :biggrin:

Thanks, Adrian.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Danger, why do you want a slave (urrrm, servant) that's permanently occupied doing things which aren't bringing you grapes, beer, and giving you spongebaths?

Danger
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Danger, why do you want a slave (urrrm, servant) that's permanently occupied doing things which aren't bringing you grapes, beer, and giving you spongebaths?
Check her post rate. She can't spend that much time working. Besides, she still owes me for the electric bra even if she has discarded it for the summer.

I'd wish for peace of mind. Or maybe I would wish that nobody would get any wishes without having to earn them first. No sense in mucking up the world needlessly.

omnipotence

Adrian Baker said:
Ok, here goes.. I think everyone in the world should have their own personal servant.
who would serve the servants? (someone was saying something about a paradox?)

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Smurf said:
who would serve the servants?
Moonbear would!

Danger
Gold Member
brewnog said:
Moonbear would!
Hey, you! I've already claimed her! :grumpy:

Just daisy-chain the rest of them, so the last servant serves the first one.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Danger said:
Hey, you! I've already claimed her! :grumpy:

Just daisy-chain the rest of them, so the last servant serves the first one.
Nah, I think we should give Moonbear a Herculean number of tasks. She's busy enough just chasing Artman, it'll be funny to watch those veins start popping out of her head...

I'd wish for a new country to be made just south-west of Britain where all my favourite books and films and stuff really existed. The town where the Goonies live would be there, and Shermer, Illinois, and Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect would live there and they'd take me on trips in the Heart of Gold and I could go on lots of adventures with Don Quixote, I'd be the best.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
icvotria said:
I'd wish for a new country to be made just south-west of Britain where all my favourite books and films and stuff really existed. The town where the Goonies live would be there, and Shermer, Illinois, and Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect would live there and they'd take me on trips in the Heart of Gold and I could go on lots of adventures with Don Quixote, I'd be the best.
Yeahhh! Rivendell is there too, and you can play tennis against Fearne Cotton off CBBC.

And Weezer sing you to sleep at night and every morning Jeeves wakes you with a pot of tea and a bacon sandwich with lots of ketchup.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
icvotria said:
And Weezer sing you to sleep at night and every morning Jeeves wakes you with a pot of tea and a bacon sandwich with lots of ketchup.
Yeah!

And there's no traffic, except me tootling around in my TVR. And there's only 3 kinds of weather: Bright, warm & breezy, snowy, and thunderstorms! And twice a week, the female members of S-Club (minus Jo, she got the flo!) come to give me and Danger a back rub.

money. lots and lots of money.

brewnog said:
Yeah!

And there's no traffic, except me tootling around in my TVR. And there's only 3 kinds of weather: Bright, warm & breezy, snowy, and thunderstorms! And twice a week, the female members of S-Club (minus Jo, she got the flo!) come to give me and Danger a back rub.
Yay! And Stephen Fry would live next door and he'd read stories and be funny on request, and Cap'n Jack Sparrow would live across the street in a rum distillery, and there'd be towns where whenever you entered a room a 'live studio audience' would cheer and when you said something funny they'd laugh, and other towns where people would spontaneously start dancing and singing en masse every seven and a half minutes. This is fun, I hope I meet a genie.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I would wish to know the last digit of pi; just to see if the universe ends. :biggrin:

Evo
Mentor
Echo 6 Sierra said:
Not really, its just that particular combo that makes those little doo-dads taste so good!
I control the thermostat, but I will make you my "moon cookies"...two ritz crackers with peanut butter between them, dipped in white chocolate. If you like the white reeses, you'll love these. It's the Evo child's favorite treat.

Mk
I'll have to make some sometime. They sound really good.