Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If you had the chance to build anything, i would build a

1. Apr 26, 2003 #1
    What would you build, if you were given godly powers and could defy the laws of everything!

Id build a device which fitted on my wrist, could telport me anywhere through time and through space and could get any file off the internet within 5 seconds, no matter hwat sixze it is, and store it in a databank which wouldnt get full, and it would have a little computer built in with a holograph matrix thing so i could generate a monior sort of thing :P

how about you ? :P

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 26, 2003 #2
    I'd build me a machine that would make me happy, fed, sheltered and loved without having to be a wage slave.

4. Apr 26, 2003 #3
    I'd really like to be able to just fly around like Superman or something...

5. Apr 26, 2003 #4
    hmm, like a womb? now that i would love to see, a womb for 'big' kids craving the comfort only a mother can provide

6. Apr 27, 2003 #5

jb

perpetual motion machine

that's my ticket to fame, power, and riches.

7. Apr 27, 2003 #6
    And be very strong like him, but without his allergies.

I would like to build something which can brainwash people .... like the Rupert Murdoch empire.

8. Apr 27, 2003 #7
    I would build the machine from the movie, "Battlefield Earth". The machine feeds knowledge directly into your mind, at extreme speed. And it contains all the knowledge of a race of beings that have conquered galaxies (which were full of other races, whose knowledge/wisdom was in no way negligible).

9. Apr 27, 2003 #8
    I would build the same machine Mentat has taken an interest in. Sounds very cool.
    I would also build a machine that would kill viruses that make people sick. Then there'd be no more sickness.

10. Apr 27, 2003 #9

Siv

Gold Member

... library.

- S.

11. Apr 28, 2003 #10

iansmith

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Your forgetting bacteria and genetics related sickness.

Abyway I thibk I you build a machine that you could get 8 hours in 15 minutes. I always though taht sleeping was a waste of time

12. Apr 29, 2003 #11
    id also like to add to my device a very very very powerful laser beam (globe cutting sort of strength... just for fun though :P), it would keep me healthy all the time, can recreate anything i ask it to (like the holodecks on star trek, where a computer create and then decreates things) but only works when its on my arm :)

13. May 1, 2003 #12

MSI

build a machine that is able to creat elfs that can do any thing to me

14. May 1, 2003 #13

enigma

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Infinite Improbability Drive

15. May 1, 2003 #14
    A BRIDGE TO THE SUN!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...haa...haha...ha...hahaha...HA! HA! HA!...Harrrrgh.

16. May 2, 2003 #15

FZ+

A death star certainly.
    I'll teach those rebel scum a lesson....

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?