Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

If you stare at the image long enough, you should see a giraffe.

1. Jan 6, 2005 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 6, 2005 #2
    I see the Green goblin.

No giraffe though.

edit: DOH, i somehow missed the giraffe popping up until after i posted. FIE!

4. Jan 6, 2005 #3
    Damn, this is one of those tricky magic eyes. I'll just have to keep looking.

5. Jan 6, 2005 #4
    How did they hide a giraffe in that tiny little picture! (Love the wink. :wink:) :smile:

6. Jan 6, 2005 #5

plover

Homework Helper

Hmm... looks more like a camel...

7. Jan 6, 2005 #6

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Camel,yeah,the giraffe wasn't smoking Camel,good for her,she's got healthy lungs.

Daniel.

8. Jan 6, 2005 #7

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

LOL! That sure is one ugly giraffe!

9. Jan 6, 2005 #8
    Wha..?! :bugeye: Maybe we're seeing different giraffes.

10. Jan 6, 2005 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

HEY!!! :frown: Don't you be calling my sweet little giraffe ugly. I think he's cute!! I could say a couple of things about your DOG, ya know!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

plover, dear - um, no self-respecting giraffe would be seen hanging around with one of these :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[​IMG]

I mean really!! What happened to his humps? They're listing to port!! :rofl: :rofl: Maybe he had a unfortunate mishap as a young camel and fractured his humps!! :surprised Trying to run under a very low tree branch sideways??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11. Jan 6, 2005 #10

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Listing to port ??? That picture wasn't taken off a mirror, was it ?

Anyway, I don't think it was a mishap that bent his humps to starb'd. I think he's just been eating too much, and collecting too much fat in those humps. I mean, aren't camels supposed to live in deserts ? What's this guy doing in the middle of a lush tropical paradise ? :confused:

12. Jan 6, 2005 #11

Tsu, starborad is right. And the camel looks like a giraffe. :wink:

13. Jan 6, 2005 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

Ohhhh... port... starboard... depends on which end of the camel you're facing. :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

He was on vacation/holiday. :biggrin:

14. Jan 6, 2005 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

franz, it's too EARLY to be drinking!!!!!1111 :rofl:

Pay attention, now! :biggrin: Giraffes have two little horn/nubbins on the tops of their little heads. Camels don't!!11 :approve: AND - while a giraffe might smoke a Camel, a camel will not smoke a giraffe. :rofl: :rofl: (well, unless he's been drinking...)

15. Jan 6, 2005 #14

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Looks like s***.Do you see any horns??The ears,do they have the same shape??Or it was a camel which underwent severe aesthetical surgery and feeding on accacia and bananas,to be shipped in the middle of the Serengeti...??

Daniel.

16. Jan 6, 2005 #15
    It is never too early to be drinking, i'm in college!

And with those humps, he's definitely smoked more than a few giraffes.

17. Jan 7, 2005 #16

plover

Homework Helper

:rofl: :rofl: It wasn't until I tried opening the giraffe image in photoshop that I realized the thing is animated – most animations are turned off in my browser. I thought it was some kind of optical illusion thingy! If you stare at the background frame long enough, it's possible to convince yourself (well, ok, it's possible to convince me) that there a pattern there that might be a giraffe (or a camel). (What it's only my brain that does this? :uhh: ) Besides the thing's all greens, and I'm color-blind (hence the idea of opening it in photoshop and messing with the color channels).

That has got to be the nerdiest camel ever! :rofl: :rofl:
    Perfect for a PF mascot! :approve: :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?