If you were a super hero who would u be and WHY?

• Thread starter cmdr_sponge
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of who each person would want to be if they were a super hero. While some suggest popular characters like Batman or the Hulk, others propose more original choices like Super Dad or ancient King Oedipus. The conversation also touches on the importance of working hard to achieve success, as well as the appeal of having special powers or magical items.
cmdr_sponge
Who would you be. The reason is the difficult bit. Should really reflect on yourself, not "oh i would be so and so cus he's ****ing cool". make some up if u want

I would be batman. Cus he is the only super hero without any 'powers'. he worked for what he's got, like me.

Physics news on Phys.org
I would be the Hulk because Nobodly likes me when I am angry.

I would be super dad- because my daughter's the most important thing in the world to me.

I would be something like ancient
king Oedipus because when he en-
countered rude strangers he whacked them to death with a stick.

Neo :wink:

Well, as you can tell by my name, I am a super hero, duh.

I'd like to be megashawn. His shoes sure does look magical.

1. Who is your favorite superhero?

My favorite superhero is Wonder Woman. She embodies strength, courage, and compassion, and uses her powers to protect the innocent and fight for justice.

2. What superpower would you choose?

If I were a superhero, I would choose the power of flight. Being able to soar through the sky would give me a sense of freedom and allow me to travel quickly to help those in need.

3. What would your superhero name be?

My superhero name would be "Phoenix" because it symbolizes rebirth and rising from the ashes, just like how I would use my powers to bring hope and positivity to those around me.

4. How would you balance your personal life and superhero duties?

As a scientist, I am used to juggling multiple responsibilities and managing my time effectively. I would prioritize my superhero duties and make sure to delegate tasks and seek help when needed to maintain a balance between my personal and superhero life.

5. Who would be your arch-nemesis?

My arch-nemesis would be a villain with similar powers to mine, but who uses them for evil purposes. This would create an interesting dynamic and challenge for me as a superhero, but I am confident in my ability to defeat them and bring them to justice.